• Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Week 18 other games

Steelers @ Ravens 4:30pm Saturday Big game #1

Texans @ Colts 8:15pm (tie game )

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Week 18 other games

Jags @ Titans 1:00pm Sunday ... another big game!

Monster Game!!

Bills @ Dolphins for the 2 seed!

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Brad Allen's crew will work Saturday's Steelers-Ravens game - NBC Sports

I'm keeping my eye on this one.

Allen has acquired specific notoriety through Saturday night’s two-point conversion snafu, given the perception that he made a mistake when approached by three different Lions linemen as part of an effort to confuse the Cowboys as to which one was eligible to catch a pass. The crew also whiffed on a key tripping foul, calling it on the Cowboys and not the Lions.

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
        Brad Allen's crew will work Saturday's Steelers-Ravens game - NBC Sports

I'm keeping my eye on this one.

Allen has acquired specific notoriety through Saturday night’s two-point conversion snafu, given the perception that he made a mistake when approached by three different Lions linemen as part of an effort to confuse the Cowboys as to which one was eligible to catch a pass. The crew also whiffed on a key tripping foul, calling it on the Cowboys and not the Lions.
        Previously, Allen crew missed multiple key interference penalties, most notably the blatant interference committed by the Packers against the Chiefs during the final drive of a Sunday night game.

While it’s highly unlikely that we’ll see Allen working a playoff game this year, his status as a referee makes him eligible in theory to work any regular-season game. It’s possible that he was assigned to Steelers-Ravens before it was scheduled in a standalone window.

Comment

• Ed
          • Sep 2002

I found this nugget of info for the Ravens-Steelers game pretty interesting. It comes from espn's weekly picks story:

Storyline to watch: The Steelers have beaten the Ravens three straight times in Baltimore, winning by a total of 10 points. The last time Baltimore won at home against Pittsburgh was the 2019 regular-season finale, when the Ravens had already wrapped up the No. 1 seed in the AFC and rested quarterback Lamar Jackson. With the Ravens clinching the AFC's top spot in Week 17, Jackson is sitting out this game, too. -- Jamison Hensley

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Please close this thread.

Thanks,

Comment

• Chet
              Allenhu Joshbar
              • Feb 2017

We should all be rooting for the Steelers and Jags. I hope the Bills coaches and players are too.

Earn your way in or stay the **** home.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Chet View Post
                We should all be rooting for the Steelers and Jags. I hope the Bills coaches and players are too.

We should not be rooting for anybody but Buffalo.

The Steelers or Jags have not earned anything if they lose bye bye.

If you get in you earn it everybody plays 17 games.

Comment

• sukie
                  Seriously?
                  • Sep 2012

I’m wearing purple today

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                    I’m wearing purple today
                    download-6.jpg

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

download-7.jpg

Anybody going with the face paint!

Comment

• sukie
                        Seriously?
                        • Sep 2012

Naw, dressed in a Barney suit

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                          Naw, dressed in a Barney suit
                          Big fan.

Comment

• imbondz
                            Democrats are people too
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Chet View Post

Lmao. Hell no. I’ve never been a bigger Ravens fan than today.
                            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Chet
                              Allenhu Joshbar
                              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
                              Lmao. Hell no. I’ve never been a bigger Ravens fan than today.
                              Hell no. If this was about jockeying for seeding and the bye then absolutely I would agree. But these idiots messed around and lost at least 4 games they had no business losing and the playoffs are now in jeopardy, so it’s on them to make it right. And make it right against a team missing some serious talent on both sides of the ball. Without an adjustment period too…They just lost their #2 CB, best edge rusher, and could very well be down their #2 WR and 20-TD RB. If you can’t take advantage of that now with more to lose than Miami, then what are you expecting in the playoffs?

I mean…I’d get the “just get in” rallying cry if this was a team with championship pedigree like the Chiefs…but they’re not.

Earn your way, don’t look for welfare or handouts.

Comment

Working...
                              X