• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Is Buffalo a nightmare matchup for Miami

I think I read they lost 9 of last 10 to the Bills. The one loss we should have won too as that was the game we needed an extra second to spike it when mckenzi didn't go out of bounds.

9 of 10 is domination. I know Allen has had big games vs them but I think also McDermott and Frazier over years have defensively owned them on D.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Is Buffalo a nightmare matchup for Miami

Miami can’t have too much confidence after that drubbing last weekend, but the Bills just barely got wins against franchises that are in complete disarray 2 weeks in a row.

No one who watched those games considers us a nightmare.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Kenny
      • Aug 2004

Well, I view it more of 3-1 since that's when McDaniels took over.

We crushed them in the first game this year, but any of those 3 games last year could have went either way (and we lucked out in the playoffs because they had to start their 3rd string QB). They just got demolished by Baltimore, and they're playing at home this Sunday - I'm not too sure they're shaking in their boots.

This is going to be a tough game... they're a much tougher opponent than either the Chargers or Patriots.

Comment

• sukie
        Seriously?
        • Sep 2012

It’s better weather than in OP this weekend. No home weather advantage

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
          We play to win the game!
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
          Well, I view it more of 3-1 since that's when McDaniels took over.

We crushed them in the first game this year, but any of those 3 games last year could have went either way (and we lucked out in the playoffs because they had to start their 3rd string QB). They just got demolished by Baltimore, and they're playing at home this Sunday - I'm not too sure they're shaking in their boots.

This is going to be a tough game... they're a much tougher opponent than either the Chargers or Patriots.
          Also let's step on there throat and remind them 1 more time the afc east comes through Western NY.

If Miami really blows a 3 game lead in last 4 weeks. Where does that rank all time in chokes

Comment

• sukie
            Seriously?
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
            Also let's step on there throat and remind them 1 more time the afc east comes through Western NY.

If Miami really blows a 3 game lead in last 4 weeks. Where does that rank all time in chokes
            Hey now, don’t choke your chickens before they… err — that didn’t come out right.

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
              I think I read they lost 9 of last 10 to the Bills. The one loss we should have won too as that was the game we needed an extra second to spike it when mckenzi didn't go out of bounds.

9 of 10 is domination. I know Allen has had big games vs them but I think also McDermott and Frazier over years have defensively owned them on D.
              Josh is 10-2 against Miami. The first loss was his first game against them, where Charles Clay dropped a sure TD catch that would have won the game. The 2nd loss was last year where the Bills were coming off a Monday Night game and then had to play in the heat of Miami, which was a travesty (give them either a full week to rest and prepare or a home game and they win).

Earlier this year the Bills easily defeated them. The Dols were far healthier then than they are now, while the Bills are finally getting back to almost full health. And since the game will be at night, there won't be any heat/sun factor, while there's always a large Bills contingent there.

Comment

• Goobylal
                • Jan 2004

Actually you could say Josh is a nightmare for them. In those 12 games, he's scored 39 TDs and committed 11 turnovers (7 INTs and 4 lost fumbles).

Comment

• jamze132
                  • Jun 2003

Buffalo seems to play to their opponent’s potential so I expect us to drop 30+ and win.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                    • Aug 2022

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                    Buffalo seems to play to their opponent’s potential so I expect us to drop 30+ and win.
                    That’s right.

Comment

• sukie
                      Seriously?
                      • Sep 2012

The scars of the seventies run deep. Nothing would tickle me than to

1. romp in ridiculous fashion. (Then quickly lurk at Fin Heaven for all the wordy deliciousness

2. have Miami go to Arrowhead and repeat the last bit of #1.

Comment

• notacon
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                        Miami can’t have too much confidence after that drubbing last weekend, but the Bills just barely got wins against franchises that are in complete disarray 2 weeks in a row.

No one who watched those games considers us a nightmare.

As usual you are demonstrably WRONG!!!

I've already given examples of ex-NFL players that have said exactly the opposite of the sour puss crap (as usual) you are pimping. I'm not putting in the effort to link to all those in the NFL that refute your crap. It's tiresome to keep on showing how badly you are wrong.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                          As usual you are demonstrably WRONG!!!

I've already given examples of ex-NFL players that have said exactly the opposite of the sour puss crap (as usual) you are pimping. I'm not putting in the effort to link to all those in the NFL that refute your crap. It's tiresome to keep on showing how badly you are wrong.
                          Don't really care what some ex-players looking for screen time/internet clicks say. The Bills looked like crap the last two games and they will lose to Miami if they play that poorly again. It's the same **** that it's been all season. We never know what team will show up.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• notacon
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                            Josh is 10-2 against Miami. The first loss was his first game against them, where Charles Clay dropped a sure TD catch that would have won the game. The 2nd loss was last year where the Bills were coming off a Monday Night game and then had to play in the heat of Miami, which was a travesty (give them either a full week to rest and prepare or a home game and they win).

Earlier this year the Bills easily defeated them. The Dols were far healthier then than they are now, while the Bills are finally getting back to almost full health. And since the game will be at night, there won't be any heat/sun factor, while there's always a large Bills contingent there.
                            Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                            Actually you could say Josh is a nightmare for them. In those 12 games, he's scored 39 TDs and committed 11 turnovers (7 INTs and 4 lost fumbles).
                            Spot on.

Once again here are the facts on how much Josh has dominated the Fins since he's been in the NFL....

C A % Yrds TD INT Rush Yrds Avg TD
                            Week 4 2023 @Bills Bills 48-20 21 25 84% 320 4 0 4 17 4.3 1
                            Wild Card 2022 @Bills Bills 34-31 23 39 59% 352 3 2 4 20 5.0 0
                            Week 15 2022 @Bills Bills 32-29 25 40 63% 304 4 0 10 77 7.7 0
                            Week 4 2022 @Fins Miami 21-19 42 63 67% 400 2 0 8 47 5.9 0
                            Week 8 2021 @Bills Bills 26-11 29 42 69% 249 2 0 8 55 6.9 1
                            Week 2 2021 @Fins Bills 35-0 17 33 52% 179 2 1 5 35 7.0 0
                            Week 17 2020 @Bills Bills 56-26 18 25 72% 224 3 1 2 3 1.5 0
                            Week 2 2020 @Fins Bills 31-28 24 35 69% 417 4 0 4 18 4.5 0
                            Week 11 2019 @Fins Bills 37-20 21 33 64% 256 3 0 7 56 8.0 1
                            Week 7 2019 @Bills Bills 31-21 16 26 62% 202 2 0 4 32 8.0 0
                            Week 17 2018 @Bills Bills 42-17 17 26 65% 224 3 1 9 95 10.6 2
                            Week 13 2018 @Fins Miami 21-17 18 33 55% 231 2 2 9 135 15.0 0
                            10-2
                            250 395 63% 3038 34 7 74 590 8.0 5
                            TL TD's
                            Avg TD's per game 3.25

Comment

• notacon
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                              Don't really care what some ex-players looking for screen time/internet clicks say. The Bills looked like crap the last two games and they will lose to Miami if they play that poorly again. It's the same **** that it's been all season. We never know what team will show up.

Don't really care what some sour puss, biased Negative Nancy suffering from deep anti-Bills psychosis say who has been ****ting on the Bills for years no matter what they do and been found to be wrong so many times that it's a given that it's safe to ignore what you write.

Comment

Working...
                              X