• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Hey OP

If and if we execute and beat miami. Do you feel we are the 2nd best team in the afc??? Since we'd be the 2 seed! Answer with out deflection. I've seen you say repeatedly teams are what the record or seed earn them.

Also how about Jim Harbaugh proving all the haters wrong including you. Outcoached Saban. Natty is coming to Ann arbor!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Hey OP

First, college is a completely different animal than the NFL.

Second, **** Harbaugh. He’s a cheater.

As far as the topic at hand, IF the Bills win (and that’s a big IF), then yes, I’d have to say they’re the 2nd best team in the AFC. We’d have the 2nd best record, we beat KC and it would mean we beat Miami twice. We didn't play Baltimore. Cincy with a healthy Burrow is better than us, but they don’t have that right now so we are better at the moment.

If we run into KC in the playoffs, it wouldn’t shock me if they beat us again cuz they’ve done it twice before. But, we beat them and IF we beat the Fish and get the 2 seed, there really isn’t an objective argument to say they’re better than us.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

And FWIW, before the season started, I said this team’s ceiling was a WC and a first round loss.

If we win, then I was wrong.

If we lose, I’m most likely right. We could be out of the playoffs entirely, and if we do end up with the 6 or 7 seed, I don’t see us getting a win. We’ve largely owned the Fish and we looked bad in the last two games, and if we lose to the Fish, that’s 3 bad games in a row. So, there would be no reason to believe they could win a playoff game on the road.

Really hope I’m wrong.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

I'd probably put Buffalo as the 4th best team in the conference, win or lose, to be honest.

Baltimore, Cleveland, KC all ahead of them.

It's Baltimore's conference to lose at this point, and I only think two teams in the conference have a legitimate chance at taking them down. KC because they're playoff battle tested and Mahomes plays at another level when it's January football. And Cleveland because divisional opponents know tendencies of what another team does and they beat Baltimore once already in come from behind fashion and now they have a QB who's hot at the right time who's also shown he knows how to play in January.

Do I think Cleveland or KC is going to go into Baltimore and actually beat the Ravens in a conference championship game or a divisional round game? No. But I think they can actually play the Ravens close to the vest and make a game of it. Whereas I think every other team in the conference the Ravens will just completely roll which includes the Bills.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

I really don't see how you can justify saying KC is better.
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Chet
            Allenhu Joshbar
            • Feb 2017

I picked 10-7 with an 11-6 ceiling before the season started. I'm wicked smaht

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
              I'd probably put Buffalo as the 4th best team in the conference, win or lose, to be honest.

Baltimore, Cleveland, KC all ahead of them.

It's Baltimore's conference to lose at this point, and I only think two teams in the conference have a legitimate chance at taking them down. KC because they're playoff battle tested and Mahomes plays at another level when it's January football. And Cleveland because divisional opponents know tendencies of what another team does and they beat Baltimore once already in come from behind fashion and now they have a QB who's hot at the right time who's also shown he knows how to play in January.

Do I think Cleveland or KC is going to go into Baltimore and actually beat the Ravens in a conference championship game or a divisional round game? No. But I think they can actually play the Ravens close to the vest and make a game of it. Whereas I think every other team in the conference the Ravens will just completely roll which includes the Bills.
              I have to admit that I haven't watched of Cleveland to say.

If the Bills beat the Fish, we will have at worst the same record as KC, possibly a game better depending on their results, and we beat them head to head. So, I don't know how you could still say that they're better. That being said, I'd still predict that they'd beat us if we meet in the playoffs. Mahomes is just ahead of Josh on the big stage.

Clearly Baltimore is better than the Bills. They're better than anyone right now.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

The Chiefs are not a better team than Buffalo. That's not saying they couldn't beat us in the playoffs. The certainly could. Even in Buffalo. We're basically the same teams. Good D. Struggling O. Our O has actually scored 72 more points than theirs. I don't see Mahomes magically turning it on once the playoffs start. The problem isn't him. It's WR that drop the ball and don't get open and Kelce seems to have started the downside of his career.

I think Baltimore would easily handle KC. Cleveland I can 100% see them beating Baltimore. They probably have the best shot of any team to beat them because they know them so well. I think the Bills could beat them too but I wouldn't bet on them. Hopefully we get the 2 seed. Cleveland takes out Baltimore in round 2 then comes to Buffalo for the AFC championship.

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

KC is better because of their coach. Until we beat them in the playoffs they’re the better team, even right now.
                  My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• imbondz
                    Democrats are people too
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                    I think Baltimore would easily handle KC. Cleveland I can 100% see them beating Baltimore. They probably have the best shot of any team to beat them because they know them so well. I think the Bills could beat them too but I wouldn't bet on them. Hopefully we get the 2 seed. Cleveland takes out Baltimore in round 2 then comes to Buffalo for the AFC championship.
                    That would be amazing.
                    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Kenny
                      • Aug 2004

I still think we're the 2nd best team in the AFC (if we win this Sunday night of course). We're better than Cincy with no Burrow, and KC is a solid team, but we've proven they dont deserve to be put up on some pedestal.
                      Cleveland is an elite defense, but no QB means they're beatable.

Jacksonville might surprise folks though. Solid coaching, a pretty good QB, and a lot of high first round talent spread across the entire team.

Comment

Working...
                      X