• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Week 18: Injury Reports

The Bills better go into that stadium with a dominating effort! Crush the souls of all dolphins and their fans!!!

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Week 18: Injury Reports

That's a long list for Miami. Will be interesting to see how they manage this game considering they already have their ticket punched.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

How did Hamlin hurt his shoulder ? Pulled while performing a vigorous healthy scratch?

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

No matter who’s out for Miami, it’s going to be a tough game if Josh can’t hit his WRs.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          • Jul 2002

The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Cntrygal
            • Jul 2002

Edit:

That graphic sucked.... Friday was cut off of it.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
              • Aug 2004

Only 2 obvious Dolphins are ruled out. Waddler, Mostert, Baker are questionable. That's it. I thought someone insisting Dolphins will put interest of their players health for the wide card game on a higher priority.

It will be a full out war Sunday night. I hope it is not a close game because keeping playing high-strung games takes toll on players. You need a game like our Dallas game somewhere in between to keep the group fresh, charged, and confident.

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Miami's pass rush should not be nearly as potent with both Jalen Phillips and Bradley Chubb on IR. The loss of Xavien Howard is also significant. Ramsey is tough on the other side, but the Dolphins will be left with vulnerabilities. Miami is better of on offense, but they are far from healthy. Waddle may play (he's questionable) but both he and Tyreek Hill have sore ankles. I'm assuming that makes the stops and starts and cuts that are so much a part of the game of both Hill and Waddle more difficult. The same is true of Raheem Mostert. Buffalo needs to be physical in this game. When your opponent is beat up, you try to beat him up more. One thing I've noticed in my years of watching the NFL is when a team plays more physical than their opponent, the more physical opponent is more inclined to stay healthy while the less physical team is the team that comes out bruised and battered.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ View Post
                  Miami's pass rush should not be nearly as potent with both Jalen Phillips and Bradley Chubb on IR. The loss of Xavien Howard is also significant. Ramsey is tough on the other side, but the Dolphins will be left with vulnerabilities. Miami is better of on offense, but they are far from healthy. Waddle may play (he's questionable) but both he and Tyreek Hill have sore ankles. I'm assuming that makes the stops and starts and cuts that are so much a part of the game of both Hill and Waddle more difficult. The same is true of Raheem Mostert. Buffalo needs to be physical in this game. When your opponent is beat up, you try to beat him up more. One thing I've noticed in my years of watching the NFL is when a team plays more physical than their opponent, the more physical opponent is more inclined to stay healthy while the less physical team is the team that comes out bruised and battered.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    • Jul 2002

Go Crows!!!!!

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      • Jul 2002

Mitch is playing..

Comment

• sukie
                        Seriously?
                        • Sep 2012

Question is… 4-Net or Murray?

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                          Question is… 4-Net or Murray?
                          Hoping it's 4-Net.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

While the Bills are free of injury concerns, the Dolphins have a few to sort out before kickoff. Wide receiver Jaylen Waddle, running back Raheem Mostert, and linebacker Jerome Baker are all listed as questionable to play.

Bills take Mitch Morse off injury report for Sunday - NBC Sports

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• sukie
                              Seriously?
                              • Sep 2012

4-Net has been elevated!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X