PDA

View Full Version : Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts tied with an NFL-record 15 rushing TDs

Woodman
01-05-2024, 09:19 AM
Prior to this season, no quarterback in NFL history had ever recorded 15 rushing touchdowns in a season. This season, two quarterbacks have done it.
Bills quarterback Josh Allen and Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts both have 15 rushing touchdowns this season, meaning they’ve both broken the NFL record for rushing touchdowns by a quarterback. Prior to this season, the record was 14, set by Cam Newton in 2011.

Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts tied with an NFL-record 15 rushing TDs, with one game to go - NBC Sports (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/josh-allen-jalen-hurts-tied-with-an-nfl-record-15-rushing-tds-with-one-game-to-go)

Chet
01-07-2024, 06:05 PM
The record can be all his with one more tonight

sukie
01-07-2024, 06:36 PM
Snow plow !!!

Goobylal
01-07-2024, 06:54 PM
He'll get at least one.

sukie
01-07-2024, 06:58 PM
Damn it. It’s “shnow plow”.

OpIv37
01-07-2024, 06:58 PM
That’s nice. Doesn’t matter if he can’t get the hardware. Win the Div, win the AFC, win the Lombardi.

Bruce Smith is my all time favorite player. I’m wearing his jersey right now. He has the NFL career record for sacks. I’d give up every one of them for one Lombardi trophy.

acehole
01-08-2024, 08:04 AM
Prior to this season, no quarterback in NFL history had ever recorded 15 rushing touchdowns in a season. This season, two quarterbacks have done it.
Bills quarterback Josh Allen and Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts both have 15 rushing touchdowns this season, meaning they’ve both broken the NFL record for rushing touchdowns by a quarterback. Prior to this season, the record was 14, set by Cam Newton in 2011.

Yes some say this is a problem.

Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts tied with an NFL-record 15 rushing TDs, with one game to go - NBC Sports (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/josh-allen-jalen-hurts-tied-with-an-nfl-record-15-rushing-tds-with-one-game-to-go)

Forward_Lateral
01-08-2024, 10:32 AM
That’s nice. Doesn’t matter if he can’t get the hardware. Win the Div, win the AFC, win the Lombardi.

Bruce Smith is my all time favorite player. I’m wearing his jersey right now. He has the NFL career record for sacks. I’d give up every one of them for one Lombardi trophy.

It's nice that you'd give them up, since you earned exactly zero of them.

Joe Fo Sho
01-08-2024, 10:53 AM

"NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT INDIVIDUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS UNTIL THEY'VE EARNED THE MOST DIFFICULT TROPHY IN ALL OF SPORTS!!!"

- OpIV aka The Worst Version of Skip Bayless