• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts tied with an NFL-record 15 rushing TDs

Prior to this season, no quarterback in NFL history had ever recorded 15 rushing touchdowns in a season. This season, two quarterbacks have done it.
    Bills quarterback Josh Allen and Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts both have 15 rushing touchdowns this season, meaning they’ve both broken the NFL record for rushing touchdowns by a quarterback. Prior to this season, the record was 14, set by Cam Newton in 2011.

Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts tied with an NFL-record 15 rushing TDs, with one game to go - NBC Sports

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Chet
    Allenhu Joshbar
    • Feb 2017

Re: Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts tied with an NFL-record 15 rushing TDs

The record can be all his with one more tonight

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

Snow plow !!!

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

He'll get at least one.

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

Damn it. It’s “shnow plow”.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

That’s nice. Doesn’t matter if he can’t get the hardware. Win the Div, win the AFC, win the Lombardi.

Bruce Smith is my all time favorite player. I’m wearing his jersey right now. He has the NFL career record for sacks. I’d give up every one of them for one Lombardi trophy.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• acehole
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
              Prior to this season, no quarterback in NFL history had ever recorded 15 rushing touchdowns in a season. This season, two quarterbacks have done it.
              Bills quarterback Josh Allen and Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts both have 15 rushing touchdowns this season, meaning they’ve both broken the NFL record for rushing touchdowns by a quarterback. Prior to this season, the record was 14, set by Cam Newton in 2011.

Yes some say this is a problem.

Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts tied with an NFL-record 15 rushing TDs, with one game to go - NBC Sports
              Hated by the stupid..
              Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                That’s nice. Doesn’t matter if he can’t get the hardware. Win the Div, win the AFC, win the Lombardi.

Bruce Smith is my all time favorite player. I’m wearing his jersey right now. He has the NFL career record for sacks. I’d give up every one of them for one Lombardi trophy.
                It's nice that you'd give them up, since you earned exactly zero of them.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                  Making Spirits Bright
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

"NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT INDIVIDUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS UNTIL THEY'VE EARNED THE MOST DIFFICULT TROPHY IN ALL OF SPORTS!!!"

- OpIV aka The Worst Version of Skip Bayless

Comment

Working...
                  X