PDA

View Full Version : John Madden needs to hang it up

BillsFever
09-05-2003, 08:09 PM
This guy has always sucked and I've never liked him. Last night seemed like he was at the peak of his sucking career.

When I wasn't dozing off from hearing him talk, I was laughing at his statements.

"He either would've completed the pass, had it intercepted, had an incompletion, or gotten sacked on that play so he threw it away"

Really John? I never knew that.

"Their goal is to get a few first downs and get into scoring position"

Wow, so that's what they are trying to do when the offense has the ball? Thanks for clearing that up for me, John :up:

BillsFever
09-05-2003, 08:13 PM
That as Lisa Guererro couldn't even get her statements straight when she was interviewing Patrick Ramsey.

Did anyone notice her ask him TWICE what it was like playing against all of his former teammates? She even asked him the same question again when he didn't understand what she was asking.

Has Lisa been hiding in a cave this offseason? It's the Redskins that took all the Jets players :shakeno:

NoCtUrNaL
09-05-2003, 08:19 PM
Madden is the King of the Obvious. I have no idea why he's popular.

Lisa Guererro might as well just parade around in a bikini...then at least she would be displaying her only true talent.

Ð
09-05-2003, 08:21 PM
Isn't it obvious that the joke is on us because obviously he is king of the obvious ?

The_Philster
09-06-2003, 06:46 AM
No big surprise. Madden has sucked for years...he's had that talent for stating the blatantly obvious and I still have to wonder what it is that people like about him :scratch: