PDA

View Full Version : Balls and goats

Novacane
01-07-2024, 10:23 PM
balls

JA......you infuriate me but your heart makes me love you.

McD.....he got on Josh at the half. He called a great D. He went for it with gutsy calls. No complaints

Diggs showed up.

Everyone on D

Shakir

Kinkaid

imbondz
01-07-2024, 10:25 PM
Balls - EVERYONE for not giving up and winning the division

Goats - every one of us in the game day thread in the first 3 quarters. Lmao

TacklingDummy
01-07-2024, 10:26 PM
Balls

Harty
Defense
Allen

Goats

Injuries
Bandwagoners

Joe Fo Sho
01-07-2024, 10:26 PM
Deonte Harty turned this entire game around fielding a punt at the 4 yard line.

YardRat
01-07-2024, 10:27 PM
Division title and #2 seed = game balls for everybody.

What a great second half, especially the fourth quarter.

Thurmal
01-07-2024, 10:27 PM
Balls:

All the whipping boys who came up huge (Harty, Sherfield, Rapp). Better late than never.

TacklingDummy
01-07-2024, 10:28 PM
Balls:

All the whipping boys who came up huge (Harty, Sherfield, Rapp). Better late than never.

Now its Con Miller Time.

4 More, 4 More

imbondz
01-07-2024, 10:31 PM
Division title and #2 seed = game balls for everybody.

What a great second half, especially the fourth quarter.

incredible 4th Q. Our Defense was INSANE

Canadian'eh!
01-07-2024, 10:35 PM
balls

JA......you infuriate me but your heart makes me love you.

McD.....he got on Josh at the half. He called a great D. He went for it with gutsy calls. No complaints

Diggs showed up.

Everyone on D

Shakir

Kinkaid

Hypocritical since you spent the entire game trashing JA

cookie G
McD gets THE game ball.

He's taken so much crap this year...and in the midst of it...he wins the last 5 to take the division, again.

This game should have been a blowout if someone didn't leave 14 to 17 points in the redzone.

Mad Max
Goat:

Cook. Catch. The. Ball. If were to win in the playoffs those drops won’t play.

Mad Max
01-07-2024, 10:38 PM
McD gets THE game ball.

He's taken so much crap this year...and in the midst of it...he wins the last 5 to take the division, again.

This game should have been a blowout if someone didn't leave 14 to 17 points in the redzone.

McDermott definitely coached an excellent game. Courageous and intelligent. This McDermott needs to stick around.

Novacane
01-07-2024, 10:39 PM
Goat:

Cook. Catch. The. Ball. If were to win in the playoffs those drops won’t play.

LF would be my #1 RB in the playoffs.

Ingtar33
01-07-2024, 10:39 PM
balls: everyone, 5-0 stretch to end the season and no.2 seed. fing love it.

special note to -
JA - dude, just keep slinging it. **** that noise. I don't give a **** about turnovers when you got big ones like that between your legs and a heart like that beating in your chest.
Defense - the whole unit was insane
Harty - what a play

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-07-2024, 10:44 PM
Balls

defense
4th quarter josh
HARTY!
diggs
shakir

goats

cook: catch the ****ing ball. Why do you have to either drop a touchdown every game or fumble? You’re turning into Melvin ****ing Gordon!

first three quarter josh: stop being stupid

McDermott first half: don’t call stupid timeouts

Kenny
01-07-2024, 10:46 PM
BALLS:
Defense, Defense, and Defense... and Defense
McD and the coaching staff - hell of a job after a disasterous first half.
Shakir & Kinkaid - money!
Harty
JA - fantastic second half!

Bill Cody
01-07-2024, 10:48 PM
Balls: the Bills
Goats: the fins lol

Mike13
01-07-2024, 10:49 PM
Good game,

But **** all of you. I hope a Burmese python slithers up the tiolet at elbo room or whatever Motel 6 you guys are staying at bites you all in the taint.

Woodman
01-07-2024, 10:49 PM
I asked for a contribution from Sherfield and Harty hours before the game.

How'd they do?????

TacklingDummy
01-07-2024, 10:50 PM
Big goat to….

The Refs: Missed PI on Knox, missed holding on Achine TD run, missed helmet to helmet on Ty Johnson on play that ended the 1st half.

Woodman
01-07-2024, 10:54 PM
Rapp you totally redeemed yourself! :rockon:

Mad Max
01-07-2024, 10:55 PM
Big goat to….

The Refs: Missed PI on Knox, missed holding on Achine TD run, missed helmet to helmet on Ty Johnson on play that ended the 1st half.

The uncalled PI on Knox was especially egregious. Just blatant

Woodman
01-07-2024, 10:56 PM
Big goat to….

1,000,000 % they never call our game correctly or so it seems! :gobills:

Mad Max
01-07-2024, 10:56 PM
Rapp you totally redeemed yourself! :rockon:

The replacements have been money. Douglas, Rapp, Bernard…cash.

Novacane
01-07-2024, 10:59 PM
Big goat to….

They were terrible as usual.

Crisis
01-07-2024, 11:05 PM
Want to just add how much I love the NFL for shoving commercials down our throat at every opportunity, even reviewing the most inconsequential one yard pass to fit in more commercial time. I really watch the game for the advertisements so I'm glad they have my experience in mind.

Chet
01-08-2024, 04:23 AM
To be fair, I've only seen highlights and read postgame recaps, but from boxscore gazing I absolutely love this:

Those are the other two guys I've been dying to see be regular contributors, and to watch this trio catch 20 out of 22 targets for 276 yards excites me more than anything else going forward. I was waiting for the passing game to take off since the Philly game, so Brady has figured it all out now.

It's just on Josh and the team to cut down on the miscues going forward. He'll never fully eliminate them and he's so good we don't need a clean slate, but keep it to 1 turnover or less and we'll win (and cover) against anybody.

YardRat
01-08-2024, 05:32 AM
Good game,

But **** all of you. I hope a Burmese python slithers up the tiolet at elbo room or whatever Motel 6 you guys are staying at bites you all in the taint.
Good luck at KC next week :beers:

I hope all of you FinFans get the sand out of your vaginas before traveling.

Historian
01-08-2024, 05:57 AM
BALLS:

The entire defense. Didn't wilt in the stretch.

Sherfield. That catch was Bob Chandler-esque. Complete concentration, and then the toes down. Unreal.

GOATS:

Collingsworthless. Please stop cheerleading. You sound like a fool.

Your Historian. After running the clock out on themselves at the end of the first half, (like they did last year) I went to bed. I was happy with the 7 seed.

Forward_Lateral
01-08-2024, 06:18 AM
Balls---McDermott for having some yesterday. I did not think he'd go for it on 4th and inches from their own 38 (ish?).

I disagreed with not trying a 55 yarder to end the game, but I can't complain about going for it.

DraftBoy
01-08-2024, 07:16 AM
Special game ball to Tua for showing again who you are as a QB and illustrating while you’re not close to being an elite level QB. Enjoy your payday in Miami, you totally earned hurting their cap and future chances.

Chet
01-08-2024, 07:38 AM
Special game ball to Tua for showing again who you are as a QB and illustrating while you’re not close to being an elite level QB. Enjoy your payday in Miami, you totally earned hurting their cap and future chances.
It’s going to be an interesting conversation and negotiation process should Miami lose next week with Tua laying an egg. McDaniel looked flummoxed (perhaps even a bit irritated) after those interceptions, and I wonder if he is privately thinking about what a decided disadvantage he will be at QB for the next 4-5 years if they bring him back.

But he made the ProBowl, so how will that play with the team and fans if they don’t bring him back? Rock and a hard place, I love it.

Novacane
01-08-2024, 07:40 AM
I pray them give him 50 mill per.

Chet
01-08-2024, 07:52 AM
Also, forgot whether I read it here or finheaven but this is apparently the first time Tua finished a full season as starter since high school. Good luck seeing that again

acehole
01-08-2024, 08:02 AM
That sounds nice.

John Doe
01-08-2024, 08:03 AM
It’s going to be an interesting conversation and negotiation process should Miami lose next week with Tua laying an egg. McDaniel looked flummoxed (perhaps even a bit irritated) after those interceptions, and I wonder if he is privately thinking about what a decided disadvantage he will be at QB for the next 4-5 years if they bring him back.

But he made the ProBowl, so how will that play with the team and fans if they don’t bring him back? Rock and a hard place, I love it.
Miami is already 30 million over the cap for next year and are faced with trying to extend Tua going into his 5th year and Wilkins (their best defensive player) going into free agency. It should be interesting.

Kenny
01-08-2024, 08:06 AM
Yup... hoping they keep Tua. He seems like a good guy, so I'm actually rooting for him (a bit). But he's not elite, and if that first or second read is gone, the play's dead. So if that coaching staff doesnt call a perfect play every single time, the offense stalls.

I know Tua has the quickest (or one of the quickest) releases - 2.5secs or something? Wondering what his completion rate is for anything > 2.5seconds.

DraftBoy
01-08-2024, 08:23 AM

Per Schefter, the Phins are willing to pay Tua but they aren’t going to reset the market for him. So probably a top 10 QB deal that gives him some security. Going to hurt their cap though.

Historian
01-08-2024, 08:24 AM
ADDITIONAL BALL:

Referee #93. You were right there, johnny on the spot, and saw the entire Sherfield play. You saw possession, you saw toes down, and you stepped forward and made a decisive call.

I respect you.

Forward_Lateral
01-08-2024, 10:08 AM
I forgot about the review.

Why waste time to review a play that resulted in 2nd and 10, and over turned, resulted in 2nd and 10. Clock stopped either way.

yordad
01-08-2024, 10:14 AM
Unsung Studs:
Harty
Sherfield
VandaMark
Spector
Rapp
Jackson

Repeat studs:
Kincaid
Diggs
Shakira
T Johnson
Benford. Dude is a frickin star
2nd half Allen
Maybe Knox

Maybe some front 7 or OL I didn't notice, you?

Duds
Cooks gets at least a half dude
Red zone int play by Josh Allen gets him a 1/3rd dud
D line pass russ
G Davis

Forward_Lateral
01-08-2024, 10:19 AM
Here's a few unsung Balls:

Spector and Dane.

Dane did get a PI call, but it was ticky tack, and the Dolphins really didn't take advantage of him at all. He's improved a lot this year, and I am no longer scared if he has to come into the game.

Spector looked like the guy they wanted when they drafted him. He was all over the place. I'm sure he made a few mistakes, but all in all he was making plays and seemed to be around the ball.

Those guys stepped up huge, and to think Spector is the 3rd string WLB (or SLB whatever) is very encouraging for the future of that position.

Bill Cody
01-08-2024, 10:38 AM
Good game,

Deep down Mike you know you wish you were a Bills fan. Fin fans have always been skin deep, leave at half time, front running quitters, sad really. Took a quick ride over to Finheaven this am. Two of the 1st 3 threads: "I quit" and "Blow it up now or regret it later". LOL

daryls61
01-08-2024, 11:18 AM
Balls:

Shakira - Bad ass

Can you Digg it - Load management worked

Doot - Weapon

Harty Boyz - Finally!

Sherfield - Finally!

Ford - Massive block on Harty punt return

Moorse - Animal

Benford - INT

Hyde - Punch out

Rapp - Game winning AFC east clinching INT

Ferguson - Excellent snaps all day

HCSM - I usually don't give coaches a game ball but what a job by HCSM. It was a master class in how to coach an NFL football game. Outcoached McDaniel and had the stones to close out game by going on 4th.

Goats:

Hollywood JA17 - Did everything he could to lose game but HCSM defense saved the day

Let James Cook - Massive Drop

Con Miller - Invisible

Woodman
01-08-2024, 08:53 PM
Any contribution from Von would be appreciated.

Historian
01-09-2024, 05:11 AM
https://scontent-ord5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/416316107_839274058209493_7615611283469616618_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=3635dc&_nc_ohc=UICwrqz8vlkAX828vTd&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfDoln_MStx0P10cxlhU1ABF9f5sZbJL74HTCjNeTiqrUg&oe=65A2C34D