• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

OK Josh Allen Is a pain but my God

He is insane too!!!! The plays he made after the turnovers. That run late felt like Elway!
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: OK Josh Allen Is a pain but my God

The game is never over with Allen as your QB, for better or worse. And I wouldn't trade the Josh Allen experience for anything else.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

If he can just cut down on the TO a little he could be one of the all time greats by the time he's done. He's always going to turn the ball over more than other QB's. I can live with that. Just eliminate the idiotic INTs.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
        He is insane too!!!! The plays he made after the turnovers. That run late felt like Elway!
        He is the MVP but won’t win it. The media hates him.

Should be his 3rd MVP.

Comment

• Bill Cody
          • Sep 2004

The 2 picks were both bone head, fact. But the guys believe in him so much. Because he’s capable of doing anything. And he plays with such heart. Allen is the most interesting player in NFL history bar none. But he needs at least one pelt on the wall the get his due

Comment

• Kenny
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
            If he can just cut down on the TO a little he could be one of the all time greats by the time he's done. He's always going to turn the ball over more than other QB's. I can live with that. Just eliminate the idiotic INTs.
            That'll never happen... it's who he is. For all the stupid hero balls he throws, a bunch of them also connects and everyone praises him (remember that play where he was in the air out of bounds and completed a pass to Murray against Dallas?).
            Just need to accept who he is and what he brings - he plays with wreckless abandon. The more I think of it, the more I think he's like a completely amped up Mahomes.

Comment

• Kenny
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
              The 2 picks were both bone head, fact. But the guys believe in him so much. Because he’s capable of doing anything. And he plays with such heart. Allen is the most interesting player in NFL history bar none. But he needs at least one pelt on the wall the get his due
              This is the year to get it done. KC is on the decline and no Burrow. We have a good enough defense that can keep us in any game.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                That'll never happen... it's who he is. For all the stupid hero balls he throws, a bunch of them also connects and everyone praises him (remember that play where he was in the air out of bounds and completed a pass to Murray against Dallas?).
                Just need to accept who he is and what he brings - he plays with wreckless abandon. The more I think of it, the more I think he's like a completely amped up Mahomes.

I don't agree. He's taken it to an extreme this season. He's had high INT seasons but this year they've been insanely stupid. The first one today he didn't even look. Looked right the entire time then just chucked it to the left. Those INT aren't hero ball. They're dumb frick ball. Eliminate those.

Comment

• Crisis
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                  I don't agree. He's taken it to an extreme this season. He's had high INT seasons but this year they've been insanely stupid. The first one today he didn't even look. Looked right the entire time then just chucked it to the left. Those INT aren't hero ball. They're dumb frick ball. Eliminate those.
                  I'm not saying its the correct line of thinking at all, but he's trying to give his guys a shot. As much of the problem is the guy he's giving a shot at the ball more often than not is Gabe Davis who isn't exactly all world at improvising, tracking balls in the air, catching, or being situationally aware.

But man you watch other QBs make those same kind of throws and they get bailed out by their WRs way more often than Josh does.
                  Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                  Vanek is Austrian not European
                  Originally posted by Prov401
                  Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                  Originally posted by better days
                  I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• sukie
                    Seriously?
                    • Sep 2012

Bonehead perhaps but most of his picks are basically punts. Like the 2 tonight.

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
                      I'm not saying its the correct line of thinking at all, but he's trying to give his guys a shot. As much of the problem is the guy he's giving a shot at the ball more often than not is Gabe Davis who isn't exactly all world at improvising, tracking balls in the air, catching, or being situationally aware.

But man you watch other QBs make those same kind of throws and they get bailed out by their WRs way more often than Josh does.
                      You're right. For all I know Gabe wasn't supposed to cut inside there.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                      The first one was not a punt. Come on.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

So many points left on the field but I wouldn't trade him for anybody period.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                          You’re usually pretty good sukie, but when have you Punted from the 7 yard line?

come on. Terrible take
                          I came.
                          I saw.
                          I conquered.

Comment

• Chet
                            Allenhu Joshbar
                            • Feb 2017

He's like a woman. Can't live with 'em, but definitely can't live without 'em

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Chet View Post
                              He's like a woman. Can't live with 'em, but definitely can't live without 'em
                              lol

And he's always right?

Comment

Working...
                              X