PDA

View Full Version : 4 peat!

Forward_Lateral
01-08-2024, 06:14 AM
Who would've thought, that after being 6-6 they'd win the AFC east again, for the 4th straight year?

I did, that's who.

Kudos to those of us that never lost faith, and knew the Dolphins would fold like a cheap card table.

It wasn't always pretty, but who cares, when the chips are on the line, they made it count.

Now beat the Steelers!

notacon
01-08-2024, 01:38 PM
Who would've thought, that after being 6-6 they'd win the AFC east again, for the 4th straight year?

I did, that's who.

Kudos to those of us that never lost faith, and knew the Dolphins would fold like a cheap card table.

It wasn't always pretty, but who cares, when the chips are on the line, they made it count.

Now beat the Steelers!

SPOT ON!!!!!

I did too.

The sour pusses were in full force after the bye (after the Bills lost a heartbreaker in OT to Philly) and were 6-6. Left for dead by the usual suspects. The loudest quitters can be found right here...

If Bills beat KC ... Buffalo (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264499-If-Bills-beat-KC-Buffalo)

These posts typify the quitter mindset....

They’re (KC) going to be pissed after yesterday. We won’t best them.

Stating reality is not trolling. They’re (KC) a better team than us. They’re at home. And now they are both pissed and in need of a win if they want a shot at that bye.

Maybe. The difference is that they (KC) are good enough to do something about it and we aren’t.

And this epic quitter post that was 100% WRONG!!!!

This season is over unless they win out, which is a virtual impossibility with Marty leading the way.

I’m betting on the Bills to win this weekend but they have another 2 losses in them the rest of the way with the ginger eunuch leading us.

I’m rooting for progress from Allen and continued promise from Brady. The rest of these frauds don’t deserve another life raft. Sooner throw them an anvil

This is what you wrote...

I was playing with the playoff generator on espn and the Bills basically have to win out to guarantee a WC spot. Now, I did not choose any major upsets like the Steelers losing to the Patriots or the Browns losing to the Bengals.

If they win out, they need the Fins to lose 2 games other than the Bills. The best shot at this happening is Dallas (after the Bills trounce them in 2 weeks) and the Ravens

I can't see the Bills losing to KC, IF they play like they've played the past 2 weeks on offense. I just hope it's not another game they have to beat the refs too.

:bf1:

And my mindset....

BTW...I have no idea who is going to win this game vs KC. I have no idea if the Bills will make the playoffs. NO ONE DOES!!!!

But, I certainly am not burying them before they are dead (which you do all the time for as long as I remember any of your sour puss quitter posts over the years) .

There is no reason to believe that the Bills are 100% capable of doing both.

What I DO know is that I look forward to every Bills game with positive anticipation with the knowledge that this team can compete with ANY team, and I relish in that optimism instead of drowning in the gutter of negativity, despair and doubt.

A couple of weeks later, I posted my prediction...that came 100% true (just like when I accurately predicted (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261655-Now-can-we-PLEASE-stop-all-the-LOSER-talk-!?p=4976704&viewfull=1#post4976704)the Bills would win six straight after the heartbreaking OT loss to Minny last year and go into the Cincy game with a 12-3 record)...

Just the past two weeks, you predicted the Bills would LOSE (what else is new) vs KC and Dallas....further you said...

Did anyone actually watch Dallas? They’re gonna smoke us.

While I (and a lot of other people) said the Bills would win both of those games.

TODAY, I am predicting that the Bills WIN OUT and WIN the AFCE title (after Miami loses at least one of the games vs Dallas and Baltimore), while you are already on record saying...

Too late to think about the Div. Wild card is still a possibility.
No, it's NOT "Too late to think about the Div.". It's more probable than not.

Give it up. You constantly BURY and QUIT on the Bills before they are even close to being dead.

Forward_Lateral
01-08-2024, 01:40 PM
I will admit, I did not really envision the 2 seed, but, like I say when I flub a chip and it goes close anyways

"I'll take it"