• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Buffalo Bills fan shot and killed near Miami Dolphins’ stadium after game

A Buffalo Bills fan was shot and killed after a confrontation near Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday night following the Bills-Dolphins game, according to multiple reports.

The fan, identified by reports as 30-year-old Dylan Isaacs of Canada, was walking through postgame traffic with friends when, according to his aunt, he was hit by a car.

When Isaacs and his friends chased down the car, a person got out of the vehicle and shot Isaacs on Northwest 27th Avenue, per multiple reports, and he died at the scene.

Bills fan shot, killed near Miami Dolphins' stadium after game

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Re: Buffalo Bills fan shot and killed near Miami Dolphins’ stadium after game

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
    A Buffalo Bills fan was shot and killed after a confrontation near Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday night following the Bills-Dolphins game, according to multiple reports.

The fan, identified by reports as 30-year-old Dylan Isaacs of Canada, was walking through postgame traffic with friends when, according to his aunt, he was hit by a car.

When Isaacs and his friends chased down the car, a person got out of the vehicle and shot Isaacs on Northwest 27th Avenue, per multiple reports, and he died at the scene.

Bills fan shot, killed near Miami Dolphins' stadium after game
    The gofundme to bring his body home and cover funeral costs already surpassed the 50k they asked for and is at 85k.

I’ve been to Miami a couple times and I honestly hate it. You’re either in overly expensive tacky ass south beach, or you’re in a full on ghetto.

One of my least favourite US places.

Comment

• Mike13
      • Aug 2005

It's nicknamed Murder Gardens for a reason.^

Weirder still is the push to gentrify and pretty it up for F1.

Comment

• sukie
        Seriously?
        • Sep 2012

What is F1?

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
          Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
          • Nov 2012

I think it's race cars on streets through a ghetto

Comment

• Mike13
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Russia Go BOOM! View Post
            I think it's race cars on streets through a ghetto
            Also Monaco

Originally posted by sukie View Post
            What is F1?
            Formula One

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

People were posting on FB today making it sound like they killed him just because he was a Bills fan. There doesn't seem to be any evidence of that.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh! View Post
                The gofundme to bring his body home and cover funeral costs already surpassed the 50k they asked for and is at 85k.

I’ve been to Miami a couple times and I honestly hate it. You’re either in overly expensive tacky ass south beach, or you’re in a full on ghetto.

One of my least favourite US places.
                Ever play Grand Theft Auto: Vice City? It portrays Miami as Muscle Beach, mansions owned by sleaze balls, a Haitian ghetto and a Cuban ghetto. I’ve never been there but I imagine that’s exactly how it is.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                  • Aug 2022

What a crap hole Miami and all of Florida has become.

I hope that swampland sinks into the sea.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                    Ever play Grand Theft Auto: Vice City? It portrays Miami as Muscle Beach, mansions owned by sleaze balls, a Haitian ghetto and a Cuban ghetto. I’ve never been there but I imagine that’s exactly how it is.
                    1. It’s accurate.
                    2. Best game ever. The soundtrack alone seals it for me.

Comment

• Mike13
                      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                      People were posting on FB today making it sound like they killed him just because he was a Bills fan. There doesn't seem to be any evidence of that.
                      It had nothing to do with the game, it was a robbery.
                      Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                      Little Haiti and Hialeah exist but there's alot more inbetween.

Comment

• Chet
                        Allenhu Joshbar
                        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Canadian'eh! View Post
                        1. It’s accurate.
                        2. Best game ever. The soundtrack alone seals it for me.
                        2002. My roommates and I spent that Fall semester just drinking, doing inordinate amounts of blow, and playing Vice City. I can barely remember the courses I took that semester but I know one of them was Evolution of Jazz.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Comment

• notacon
                          • Aug 2012

Miami is a ****hole city in a ****hole state. Their ****bag Gov. signed a bill to allow concealed guns without a permit last year.

Of course there will be more death by guns.

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

So this is it now. Bills fans can't go to Miami and wear gear or they will get run down and shot? WTF. *******s.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post
                              What a crap hole Miami and all of Florida has become.

I hope that swampland sinks into the sea.
                              It will

Comment

Working...
                              X