PDA

View Full Version : T.J. Watt out vs. Bills with knee injury

Woodman
01-09-2024, 07:35 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers All-Pro linebacker T.J. Watt will not play in Sunday's wild card playoff game against the Buffalo Bills (https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/sports-betting/2024/01/08/first-look-pittsburgh-steelers-at-buffalo-bills-odds-and-lines-2/72149224007/) due to a knee injury, head coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday.

Watt was injured (https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/steelers/2024/01/06/tj-watt-knee-injury-steelers-ravens-game/72136153007/) in the third quarter of Sunday's 17-10 victory over the Baltimore Ravens and did not play the rest of the game. The victory along with a loss by the Jacksonville Jaguars clinched the No. 7 seed for Pittsburgh.

NFL wild-card weekend injuries- Steelers' T.J. Watt out vs. Bills (https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2024/01/09/nfl-wild-card-weekend-injuries-tj-watt-playoffs/72162662007/)

sukie
01-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Why am I getting Queezy about this game… could it be that the weather looks eerily like last season? Could it be the 49Mph gusts making this a low scoring running game competition? I see they might dress Linval to beef up the line. I’m hoping to see more Lenny .

Woodman
01-09-2024, 08:09 PM
3 headed monster Cook ... 4Net ... Murray.

If Ty Johnson can't go!

Woodman
01-10-2024, 12:51 PM
Why am I getting Queezy about this game… could it be that the weather looks eerily like last season? Could it be the 49Mph gusts making this a low scoring running game competition? I see they might dress Linval to beef up the line. I’m hoping to see more Lenny .

Definitely more Lenny!

Mr. Pink
01-10-2024, 01:51 PM
With the reported weather conditions, it's going to be a low scoring slogfest. Unfortunately that definitely favors Pittsburgh and the style of football they play.

Doesn't mean we still can't beat them but it won't be a blowout nor are we going to score a ton of points.

Watt being out is a big blow for the Steelers either way, we're talking about the guy who's likely to be DPOY.

Woodman
01-10-2024, 02:54 PM
With the reported weather conditions, it's going to be a low scoring slogfest. Unfortunately that definitely favors Pittsburgh and the style of football they play.

Doesn't mean we still can't beat them but it won't be a blowout nor are we going to score a ton of points.

Watt being out is a big blow for the Steelers either way, we're talking about the guy who's likely to be DPOY.

He's such a large factor ........... we are gonna run like we did against the Cowboys ......... and they had Micah Parsons.

Kenny
01-10-2024, 03:33 PM
He's such a large factor ........... we are gonna run like we did against the Cowboys ......... and they had Micah Parsons.
Parsons is a pass rusher. And the Steelers are not the Cowboys.

They're built to play and win ugly games. They're not a finesse team...

With Pittsburgh, this is going to be a fight between 2 bullies.

Woodman
01-10-2024, 07:44 PM
1)Parsons is a pass rusher.
2) And the Steelers are not the Cowboys.
3) They're built to play and win ugly games.
4) They're not a finesse team...
5) With Pittsburgh, this is going to be a fight between 2 bullies.

1) true .... Watt is (was) a pass rusher.

2) true .... they are less.

3) true .... we can win ugly with the best of them.

4) true .... an option they don't have.

5) true .... however their biggest bully is out.