Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Re: Belichik Out!

Exactly when Brady left it was over.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Buffalogic
          Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
          Exactly when Brady left it was over.
          Not really, still beat us this year.

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
            We do have a terrible habit ..... they beat us last season as well.

Passed once maybe.

I'm speaking about them as legit Super Bowl threats ............... when Brady left that was over!!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
              • Aug 2022

I would take Belichik to be the HC of the Bills over Sean McCollapsey any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

Mayo or Vrabel will probably be up next.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post
                  I would take Belichik to be the HC of the Bills over Sean McCollapsey any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
                  But I won't want Belichick near Beane's draft board and pulling players.

The reality is wherever he goes, he WILL have total control of football matters, end of story.

ESPN's Ted Bruschi said that Belichick is not like any of the young coaches, even someone like Andy Reid who can chat about things outside of football, like life, or God (like McDermott). He's strictly about football and football matters. So it may not fit the mold of modern athletes. When you are winning, it is easier to stomach the grind, boring life environment. Otherwise, it can fall apart easily.

Do I think the current Bills can use a guy like Belichick to push them over the top? Absolutely. But I don't think it is a sustainable path (besides, the guy is 71, no great coaches achieve greatness after that age). I still hold out hope that McDermott can get there. The way the defense performed late this season seems to indicate that McDermott has been pushing the right buttons more often, a phrase I heard Cowher describing Belichick around 2000 time lines - remember Cowher and Belichick went head to head many years when Belichick was the HC of the Browns before going to NE. It just shows HC can improve, even the greatest one was not that great when they start the gig.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                    • Aug 2022

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post

The reality is wherever he goes, he WILL have total control of football matters, end of story.

ESPN's Ted Bruschi said that Belichick is not like any of the young coaches, even someone like Andy Reid who can chat about things outside of football, like life, or God (like McDermott). He's strictly about football and football matters. So it may not fit the mold of modern athletes. When you are winning, it is easier to stomach the grind, boring life environment. Otherwise, it can fall apart easily.

Do I think the current Bills can use a guy like Belichick to push them over the top? Absolutely. But I don't think it is a sustainable path (besides, the guy is 71, no great coaches achieve greatness after that age). I still hold out hope that McDermott can get there. The way the defense performed late this season seems to indicate that McDermott has been pushing the right buttons more often, a phrase I heard Cowher describing Belichick around 2000 time lines - remember Cowher and Belichick went head to head many years when Belichick was the HC of the Browns before going to NE. It just shows HC can improve, even the greatest one was not that great when they start the gig.
                    I read your post in under 13 seconds.

Comment

• Goobylal
                      • Jan 2004

Awesome. He was a great defensive mind but also a cheater. Glad he's gone.

Comment

• sukie
                        Seriously?
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
                        Teams win games . We also beat him.

the victory this year is not of any genius.

Comment

• Mad Max
                          Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post

The only worse drafter in NFL history is Jimmah Johnson. Ya that’s how bad Belichick drafts.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

The last vestige of the Evil Empire has finally been vanquished. May that franchise remain in the AFCE basement for decades to come.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with their “fans” now that they aren’t winning and likely won’t for at least a few years. Before Brady, that team was the redheaded stepchild of Boston sports. They were a distant 4th behind the Sox, Bruins and Celtics. It’s easy to get behind a winner. Let’s see how many stay now that they suck.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                              • Nov 2007

good riddance, Darth Vader
                              I came.
                              I saw.
                              I conquered.

Comment

Working...