Exactly when Brady left it was over.

Buffalogic
01-11-2024, 07:41 AM
Exactly when Brady left it was over.
Not really, still beat us this year.

Woodman
01-11-2024, 07:54 AM

We do have a terrible habit ..... they beat us last season as well.

Passed once maybe.

I'm speaking about them as legit Super Bowl threats ............... when Brady left that was over!!

TheConsigliere
01-11-2024, 08:42 AM
I would take Belichik to be the HC of the Bills over Sean McCollapsey any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

jamze132
01-11-2024, 08:51 AM
Mayo or Vrabel will probably be up next.

ghz in pittsburgh
01-11-2024, 09:47 AM
I would take Belichik to be the HC of the Bills over Sean McCollapsey any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
But I won't want Belichick near Beane's draft board and pulling players.

The reality is wherever he goes, he WILL have total control of football matters, end of story.

ESPN's Ted Bruschi said that Belichick is not like any of the young coaches, even someone like Andy Reid who can chat about things outside of football, like life, or God (like McDermott). He's strictly about football and football matters. So it may not fit the mold of modern athletes. When you are winning, it is easier to stomach the grind, boring life environment. Otherwise, it can fall apart easily.

Do I think the current Bills can use a guy like Belichick to push them over the top? Absolutely. But I don't think it is a sustainable path (besides, the guy is 71, no great coaches achieve greatness after that age). I still hold out hope that McDermott can get there. The way the defense performed late this season seems to indicate that McDermott has been pushing the right buttons more often, a phrase I heard Cowher describing Belichick around 2000 time lines - remember Cowher and Belichick went head to head many years when Belichick was the HC of the Browns before going to NE. It just shows HC can improve, even the greatest one was not that great when they start the gig.

TheConsigliere
01-11-2024, 09:55 AM

The reality is wherever he goes, he WILL have total control of football matters, end of story.

ESPN's Ted Bruschi said that Belichick is not like any of the young coaches, even someone like Andy Reid who can chat about things outside of football, like life, or God (like McDermott). He's strictly about football and football matters. So it may not fit the mold of modern athletes. When you are winning, it is easier to stomach the grind, boring life environment. Otherwise, it can fall apart easily.

Do I think the current Bills can use a guy like Belichick to push them over the top? Absolutely. But I don't think it is a sustainable path (besides, the guy is 71, no great coaches achieve greatness after that age). I still hold out hope that McDermott can get there. The way the defense performed late this season seems to indicate that McDermott has been pushing the right buttons more often, a phrase I heard Cowher describing Belichick around 2000 time lines - remember Cowher and Belichick went head to head many years when Belichick was the HC of the Browns before going to NE. It just shows HC can improve, even the greatest one was not that great when they start the gig.

I read your post in under 13 seconds.

Goobylal
01-11-2024, 10:20 AM
Awesome. He was a great defensive mind but also a cheater. Glad he's gone.

sukie
01-11-2024, 10:39 AM

Teams win games . We also beat him.

the victory this year is not of any genius.

Mad Max
01-11-2024, 10:48 AM

The only worse drafter in NFL history is Jimmah Johnson. Ya that’s how bad Belichick drafts.

OpIv37
01-11-2024, 11:26 AM
The last vestige of the Evil Empire has finally been vanquished. May that franchise remain in the AFCE basement for decades to come.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with their “fans” now that they aren’t winning and likely won’t for at least a few years. Before Brady, that team was the redheaded stepchild of Boston sports. They were a distant 4th behind the Sox, Bruins and Celtics. It’s easy to get behind a winner. Let’s see how many stay now that they suck.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-11-2024, 11:35 AM
good riddance, Darth Vader

Bill Cody
01-11-2024, 11:36 AM

Maybe. But that may not be the most important thing to him at age 72. Going to a team that can win now would be. He wants to pass Shula, maybe win 1 more SB and head off to the boneyard

Bill Cody
01-11-2024, 11:38 AM
The last vestige of the Evil Empire has finally been vanquished. May that franchise remain in the AFCE basement for decades to come.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with their “fans” now that they aren’t winning and likely won’t for at least a few years. Before Brady, that team was the redheaded stepchild of Boston sports. They were a distant 4th behind the Sox, Bruins and Celtics. It’s easy to get behind a winner. Let’s see how many stay now that they suck.

We know the drill. No QB = suck, now more than ever. You can keep whiffing on that and you're mired in despair. Just ask the Jets.

OpIv37
01-11-2024, 11:45 AM
We know the drill. No QB = suck, now more than ever. You can keep whiffing on that and you're mired in despair. Just ask the Jets.

Don’t need to. I lived through the Dark Ages between Jim Kelly and Josh Allen.

Forward_Lateral
01-11-2024, 11:46 AM

Dude

You already know.

They won't watch a single game until the Patriots are good again. They are easily in the top 5 worst fan bases in the NFL

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-11-2024, 11:54 AM
Dude

You already know.

They won't watch a single game until the Patriots are good again. They are easily in the top 1 worst group of people in the country

fixed it for you

cas22
01-11-2024, 11:55 AM
I figure Kraft is gonna go in a different direction, I figure bills staff we be told to look for employment , I'm kind of on the fence about this because since Brady left we have had sucsess against N.E, you no the old saying be carful what you wish for,, the new regime might be awesome and bring in a real QB..

Ed
01-11-2024, 12:19 PM
I wish he was staying there. He's been such a bad GM for years.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-11-2024, 12:55 PM
I wish he was staying there. He's been such a bad GM for years.

dream scenario for me would be him at GM and Josh McDaniel at Head Coach there. man, would that be awesome!

notacon
01-11-2024, 01:42 PM
Belicheat OUT?!?!?

Darn. :rolleyes:

Maybe he'll get lucky again and have another Tom Brady fall into his lap.

notacon
01-11-2024, 01:51 PM

The facts tell the tale. Beating one team in a league that any team can win any given week is irreverent.

notacon
01-11-2024, 01:55 PM

SPOT ON.

The FACT is that NOT ONE SINGLE PLAYER drafted by Belichick in the first three rounds since 2013 has EVER signed a second contract with the Pats.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 668px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="X Post" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfdGltZWxpbmVfbGlzdCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOltdLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2ZvbGxvd2VyX2NvdW50X3N1bnNldCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOnRydWUsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdHdlZXRfZWRpdF9iYWNrZW5kIjp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6Im9uIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH0sInRmd19yZWZzcmNfc2Vzc2lvbiI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfZm9zbnJfc29mdF9pbnRlcnZlbnRpb25zX2VuYWJsZWQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib24iLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X21peGVkX21lZGlhXzE1ODk3Ijp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6InRyZWF0bWVudCIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29 va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3Nob3dfYmlyZHdhdGNoX3Bpdm90c19lbmFibGVkIjp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6Im9uIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH0sInRmd19kdXBsaWNhdGVfc2NyaWJlc190b19zZXR0aW5ncyI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdXNlX3Byb2ZpbGVfaW1hZ2Vfc2hhcGVfZW5hYmxlZCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdmlkZW9faGxzX2R5bmFtaWNfbWFuaWZlc3RzXzE1MDgyIjp7ImJ1Y2tldCI6InRydWVfYml0cmF0ZSIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfbGVnYWN5X3RpbWVsaW5lX3N1bnNldCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOnR ydWUsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9LCJ0ZndfdHdlZXRfZWRpdF9mcm9udGVuZCI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJvbiIsInZlcnNpb24iOm51bGx9fQ%3D%3D&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1719465590291583462&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com%2Ffanzone%2Fnewreply.php%3Fdo%3Dpostreply%26t%3D264770&sessionId=2e7d2bf2208188d47cf70cf823964a521145e8a3&theme=light&widgetsVersion=2615f7e52b7e0%3A1702314776716&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1719465590291583462"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.2f70fb173b9000da126c79afe2098f02.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billszone.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

Mad Max
01-11-2024, 03:45 PM
So what are opinions on where he lands?

Here in Boston the local radio guys seem convinced that he’s going to Atlanta.

They definitely have some pieces there but I don’t know if Desmond Ridder is the guy that Belichick is going to want to inherit or wait for another guy to develop (or go shopping for a FA).

San Diego just seems like the perfect fit in terms of personnel both offensively and defensively.

Gonna be interesting.

Mace
01-11-2024, 03:56 PM
My biggest issues with the Dolphins in the 70's, Cowboys in 90's SBs, and the 2k plus Pats, was that we couldn't match them. To me, that was on us.

As aggravating as the Pats supremacy was, and it was a supremacy, I will always see it as fueled by masterful synergies of coaching, personnel, and FO. The implacable Belichick, who lives football, and knows the game history like the back of his hand....who watches tape of every single game every week (all documented) was at the center of it. For an incomprehensible amount of time. Undeniable. I can't take it personally.

And personally, I want to see him pass Shula. Lessens the sting of being on the receiving end of his supremacy if he's the best that ever was. Already think he is, anyway. It was what it was. Glad it's over.

Nothing but respect for Belichick. Wish we'd have had him instead. Time to move along.

Mace
01-11-2024, 04:05 PM

They definitely have some pieces there but I don’t know if Desmond Ridder is the guy that Belichick is going to want to inherit or wait for another guy to develop (or go shopping for a FA).

San Diego just seems like the perfect fit in terms of personnel both offensively and defensively.

Gonna be interesting.

Just my thought but the Chargers would seem the most appealing. They have the QB and plenty of pieces, with an underachieving defense and always struggle lacking the type of leadership and discipline Belichick would provide in spades.

OpIv37
01-11-2024, 04:40 PM
Oh and let’s not forget that he cheated.

Bill Cody
01-11-2024, 04:40 PM
The more I think about it, it could be a team that currently does not have an opening. I mean who saw Vrabel being fired? For example if Dallas should throw up on themselves at home in the 1st round I'd have to believe Mike Mccarthy would be out. And that team is built to win NOW. Same thing with Philadelphia. Very talented roster but they have been in a funk. If they have an early exit I could see Nick Sirianni getting bus fare.

Mad Max
01-11-2024, 04:53 PM
Just my thought but the Chargers would seem the most appealing. They have the QB and plenty of pieces, with an underachieving defense and always struggle lacking the type of leadership and discipline Belichick would provide in spades.
I hope we’re both wrong because he could turn the Chargers into a weapon and make our future prospects that much more difficult adding them to the Chiefs, Bengals, Ravens and probably Texans.

Mace
01-11-2024, 05:09 PM
I hope we’re both wrong because he could turn the Chargers into a weapon and make our future prospects that much more difficult adding them to the Chiefs, Bengals, Ravens and probably Texans.

Agree. I wouldn't discount Belichick until he gets around 100 years old.

Funny thing is, if you want Belichick, as an owner you give HIM your resume. Can't imagine the job interview.

Only other team I wonder about atm, because Spanos in SD is cheap, is Washington with the 2nd pick. The other teams are going to be projects.

Mace
01-11-2024, 05:19 PM

Well seriously, you're a realist about the Bills. Would removing deflated balls and extra film have helped our teams you watched, beat them ?

I personally do not think so with the players and coaches and drafts we put out on the field for what, 20 somethings years ?

Oh if only we could make it past Belichick we would have won so many more of those other games.

I don't see it.

justasportsfan
01-11-2024, 05:48 PM
:lolpoint:

Funny.

imbondz
01-11-2024, 05:57 PM
I hope nothing but torture and despair for the NE Patriots organization and all of their bandwagon fans. F*** them.

imbondz
01-11-2024, 06:00 PM
This thread should be stickied for a while. lol

OpIv37
01-11-2024, 06:00 PM

imbondz
01-11-2024, 06:07 PM
Multiple times and has at least 1 stolen SB from the Rams.

Mace
01-11-2024, 06:40 PM
You could be a sorehead about losing, or accept you lost. It's the story of life. You deal with it and accept the results because they aren't going to change no matter how you feel about it. Been there.

Deal with it. You have to sooner or later anyway.

OpIv37
01-11-2024, 07:59 PM
Well seriously, you're a realist about the Bills. Would removing deflated balls and extra film have helped our teams you watched, beat them ?

I personally do not think so with the players and coaches and drafts we put out on the field for what, 20 somethings years ?

Oh if only we could make it past Belichick we would have won so many more of those other games.

I don't see it.

Would the Bills have beat them if they didn’t cheat? No. The Russ Brandon/Ralph Wilson era was a complete **** show. Would someone else have beat them? Yes.

Before Deflategate, the Patriots lobbied the league to change how the game balls were handled. Between that time and the time they were busted, their fumble numbers were impossibly low. I forget exactly how the numbers worked out, but it was something like they fumbled less than half as much as the next best team.

After they got busted and the rules changed, their fumbles were still low but the numbers were much closer to where the best teams in the league have historically been.

The numbers objectively prove that the deflating gave them an advantage.

Chet
01-12-2024, 03:08 AM
Like other posters have already said, as long as he were to stay away from Beane’s draft board I would welcome him here with open arms. As an X’s and O’s guy there’s still no one close to him for game planning against today’s innovative offenses.

Dude shut or slowed down the K-Gun at its apex, the Greatest Show on Turf, McVay’s Rams, and his defense did yeoman’s work against good teams (for the most part) this year despite being down 2 of their 3 best players all season.

He is 6-3 in Superbowls with 2 of those losses coming on fluke final drive plays, where his defense have up 17 and 21 points respectively. Only the Eagles SB was a mess, which he quickly rectified by owning Sean McVay the following year.

If he’s hands off the draft and retains Brady (or another fresh-faced OC from a proven system/tree), then it would be a massive win

TheConsigliere
01-12-2024, 07:25 AM

I don't see it.

JUST WIN BABY!!!

Forward_Lateral
01-12-2024, 07:48 AM
Mayo in as the new Head Coach

TheConsigliere
01-12-2024, 08:02 AM
Mayo in as the new Head Coach

I doubt he cuts the Mustard.

Chet
01-12-2024, 08:07 AM
Good news for the Bills

Bill Cody
01-12-2024, 09:33 AM
I doubt he cuts the Mustard.

agree. He's not the guy to help them ketchup to the Bills

cas22
01-12-2024, 09:43 AM
yeh but you got to remember Belicheck isn't the G.M anymore also, Mayo is gonna fit, trust me!! I see a entire new coaching staff and scheme, there defense will still be tuff.

notacon
01-12-2024, 01:14 PM

Gonna be interesting.

Atlanta makes a lot of sense. I really don't care where he goes.

Take away Tom Brady and he's a below average coach. And it's not just because Brady was a fantastic QB.

The symbiosis between Belichick's style, hard nosed, unrelenting ass hat, treated players like total ****, berated, denigrated and embarrassed players in front of the whole team, including Brady, arrogance that would make Trump blush and a resistance to any outside opinions because HE and ONLY HE knows best....along with Brady's relishing that kind of humiliation and domineering coach....especially early in his career when he was humiliated by going 199 in the draft.

It sure seems similar to a dominatrix/submissive (https://mashable.com/article/dom-sub-kink-dynamics-guide) relationship.

Brady thrived on being "humiliated" and "slighted"...until he got sick and tired of it. THAT'S when he told Bill to stuff it and went and won another SB Ring on another team to spite Bill.

The joining of these two nut cases was the anomaly. The state of the game before players getting smart and flexing their power where THEY are what makes the NFL the cash cow rating bonanza it is, will probably never come close to being repeated.

I seriously doubt Belichick has what it takes to deal with today's NFL super star, and almost assuredly not a super star QB not named Tom Brady.

I don't want this dinosaur anywhere NEAR my team.

Some idiot owner will hire him. NFL owners have never been very good at hiring head coaches. If a team like Atlanta takes him on, he might even see some success, especially in the ****hole division also known as the NFC South.

Bill's best career choice would be to go into broadcasting. He would get paid a lot of money (although not as much as the $20M he was getting paid from the Pats) without any of the pressure and unrelenting hard work and long hours of being a NFL HC.

Plus, Bill would probably be pretty good at it. He did a masterful job with the NFLN's 'NFL All-Time Team' and won an Emmy for his work (https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/bill-belichick-sports-emmy-nfl-network-100-all-time-series-patriots/).

Mad Max
01-12-2024, 01:50 PM
agree. He's not the guy to help them ketchup to the Bills

Lettuce see how well he does. I bet his buns are still gonna get toasted by the Bills though.

Chet
01-12-2024, 02:15 PM
Lettuce see how well he does. I bet his buns are still gonna get toasted by the Bills though.

But if not we’ll be in quite a pickle

Mad Max
01-12-2024, 02:57 PM
But if not we’ll be in quite a pickle

I don’t relish that idea at all.

Mace
01-12-2024, 04:34 PM
Would the Bills have beat them if they didn�t cheat? No. The Russ Brandon/Ralph Wilson era was a complete **** show. Would someone else have beat them? Yes.

Before Deflategate, the Patriots lobbied the league to change how the game balls were handled. Between that time and the time they were busted, their fumble numbers were impossibly low. I forget exactly how the numbers worked out, but it was something like they fumbled less than half as much as the next best team.

After they got busted and the rules changed, their fumbles were still low but the numbers were much closer to where the best teams in the league have historically been.

The numbers objectively prove that the deflating gave them an advantage.

Can't really believe I'm arguing this, but I will, because it aggravates me how facts become arbitrary as time passes these days.

-NFL report found Belichick had nothing to do with it.
-Brady was the focus, and took the brunt, but the only smoking guns were texts between locker room attendant McNally, and asst equipment manager Jastremski (the deflator) which kind of look like they might have heard Brady liked lighter balls and wanted to accomodate.
-This covered 2014 through the early year 2015 playoffs. Nothing previous or after.
-Pats went 14-2 the following year with the NFL, ahem, watching their balls, and Brady went 11-1 coming off his suspension with regular balls.
- Before and after, the Pats had strings of powerful seasons as evidenced by their records here :

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nwe/

It's fine what anyone choose to believe, I'm not an arbiter of opinion, but I like facts. To me, facts do not dent the legacy of a powerful 2 decade team, just because I suffered at their expense, and I surely did with a gnashing of teeth.

Still comes back to the Bills not being able to compete imho, and the reason they didn't or couldn't, was the team development. Not Pats balls, because some teams did in fact beat them.

Goobylal
01-12-2024, 05:59 PM
Another good thing is no player will want to go there unless getting massively overpaid. A rookie HC, rookie QB and probably not the best and brightest OC isn't the draw Belicheater, especially with Tommy Boy, was.

notacon
01-13-2024, 01:45 PM
Belichick is a cancer and he will be until he finally gets the message and retires from coaching. Anyone who says they would want him in Buffalo is selling fool's gold.

A very extensive, detailed story about how Bill ****ed up his relationship with Brady....tried to get him off the team as early as 2013, and was only around after Brady left because Kraft did not want the bad press of not giving him so much deference.

It was the Patriot Way, until it wasn't (https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/insider/story/_/id/39290103/it-was-patriot-way)

This is behind a paywall, and articles like these are why I choose to pay for superior content.

Here is a small taste....

ON FEB. 7, 2021, Tom Brady stood with his children beneath a shower of victory confetti. He had just won his seventh Super Bowl. Three more than Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw, one more than his former New England Patriots (https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/ne/new-england-patriots) bosses Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft. In NFL lore, he now stood alone. Up in a private suite, his family looked down with many emotions. Nobody who'd ever played the game had won more, been more of a winner, and it felt to him and the people who loved him that he hadn't merely beaten the Kansas City Chiefs but also had beaten his old team, after it had doubted him and opened the door for him to leave. Brady held his kids close. Watching the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/tb/tampa-bay-buccaneers)' celebration unfold below, his parents opened a bottle of champagne. Nobody said a word about New England. It was simply understood. His mom and his dad and his sisters raised a glass, and if you listened carefully in that moment, the delicate sound of stemware was a bell tolling for the Patriots dynasty.

Brady and Belichick and Kraft were no longer fighting for credit. Brady had claimed that credit undeniably on the most public stage in sports. His seventh title meant Bill and Bob were now fighting not to be blamed. Both men sent Brady congratulatory texts, but they had lost control of the narrative of their own careers -- and they both knew that the team celebrating a seventh title should have been their team, and that wound began to fester.

"Bill had told me he couldn't play anymore," Kraft said privately afterward, "and then he goes out and wins the *******ing Super Bowl."

….snip….

THE STORY OF THE last days of the Patriots as we know them starts at the very beginning, when they were underdogs with a sixth-rounder at quarterback, upsetting the St. Louis Rams -- the Greatest Show on Turf, in Super Bowl XXXVI. In the hours after that first Super Bowl victory, all of their lives changing in real time, Brady knocked on the door of Room 533 at New Orleans' Fairmont Hotel, an old line place where Huey Long once held court in the lobby. It was Belichick's room, and he was celebrating with his closest friends, including old Andover classmate Ernie Adams. Belichick opened the door and handed his young quarterback a cold Corona. Brady worked up the nerve to ask his coach if he could skip the team charter to go to Disney World.

"S--- yeah," Belichick said. "How many times do you win the Super Bowl?"

That season's coaching job only calcified the authority Belichick demanded. His quarterback, the Super Bowl MVP, needed permission to travel on his own, like some kind of unaccompanied minor.

….snip….

Belichick ran operations mostly with impunity for the next decade. The team won three Super Bowls. From 2006 to 2013, the Patriots plateaued at the highest level -- losing Super Bowls in the final minute to the Giants -- and relationships started to fray. Belichick internally discussed trading Brady and talked openly to associates about wanting to win a Super Bowl without him. Kraft, trying to manage the two of them -- trying to do what Jerry Jones couldn't and keep a dynasty together -- struck a quiet deal with Brady in 2010 that if Belichick ever decided to move on from him that he would give the quarterback a say in his next destination.

During another contract impasse in 2013, Robert Kraft flew with Brady from Boston to L.A. A deal was reached, but sources said Jonathan created an urgency for his dad to be more involved. A year later, in 2014, Belichick provided Kraft a study detailing how even the greatest quarterbacks drop off in their mid-30s. Belichick drafted Jimmy Garoppolo in the second round, setting him up to succeed Brady.

Brady found another gear, like his boyhood hero Joe Montana did after the arrival of Steve Young. Brady turned to friend and trainer Alex Guerrero and an obsessive anti-aging regimen to prove Belichick's study wrong. With the conflict between his two most important employees now out in the open, Kraft took on the job of making Brady happy, offering connection and compliments and joy in an otherwise dour Belichick atmosphere.

....A lot more….

Like I said earlier....

I seriously doubt Belichick has what it takes to deal with today's NFL super star, and almost assuredly not a super star QB not named Tom Brady. As this article spells out in excruciating detail, Belichick was not capable of dealing with TOM BRADY after 2013 and the Pats won Super Bowls DESPITE Bill, not necessarily because of him.

Brady set out to PROVE that, and he did so in spades. Both B.B. and Tom wanted to prove that they could win a SB without the other.

Brady did exactly that, and Bill fell flat on his dour face.

Remember, after TB12 left Bill, the Pats played in only one playoff game in those four years.

It was a HISTORIC PATHETIC BEAT DOWN at the hands of the Buffalo Bills. When a new Super Bowl era RECORD was set when (https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap/_/gameId/401326626)..... "Allen finished 21 of 25 for 308 yards in a game Buffalo became the NFL's first team in the Super Bowl era to score on each of its seven possessions that didn’t end with a kneeldown."

<style> {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;}@font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; color:#222222;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.5pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Verdana; color:#222222; mso-font-kerning:0pt; mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}</style>

I don't want this dinosaur anywhere NEAR my team.