PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fan and my Well Wishes

Preacher
01-15-2024, 09:51 PM
I planned on jumping on this board earlier this week and conversing with you all. But life (and laziness) got in the way. That being said, I wanted to stop by and say hi since I'm not on here often but have always had a good reception and enjoy the board.
From what I saw of the game today, the Bills look like they are starting to peak whereas the Steelers just pique me off. That said, I hope you all get a chance to peek out from the snow (to complete the play on words that is almost as awful as the way the Steelers played today). Anyway, good luck through the rest of the playoffs and I'll be pulling for the Bills to win it all.

And, on a more imporant note, everyone keep safe and warm.

Woodman
01-15-2024, 10:01 PM
Always Go Bills!!

Safe and warm right back at you.

Cntrygal
01-16-2024, 06:10 AM
Thanks Preacher.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to your team during the off-season. Good Luck!

Forward_Lateral
01-16-2024, 06:15 AM
Do Pittsburgh fans view Mike Tomlin like the rest of the NFL does? Great coach who has earned the right not to get fired? Dude has never coached a losing team. I can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading on social media.

YardRat
01-16-2024, 06:16 AM
Thanks Preacher.

Best of health and happiness to you and yours, and thanks for the support :beers:

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-16-2024, 06:38 AM
Wow

a non douchy, obnoxious steeler fan

that’s a first

thanks for the wishes preacher

Forward_Lateral
01-16-2024, 06:53 AM
Wow

a non douchy, obnoxious steeler fan

that’s a first

thanks for the wishes preacher
Some are ok.

YOu should see the trove of idiots calling for Tomlin to be fired. I hope he leaves and they hire Rex Ryan

Turf
01-16-2024, 07:44 AM
In all fairness Tomlin was playing with one hand tied behind his back with a 3rd string QB. It just shows you how important a franchise QB is in today's game.

Historian
01-16-2024, 07:49 AM
Steelers are back.

They may win the division next year...I'm unconvinced the Buzzards are for real.

Woodman
01-16-2024, 09:31 AM
Some are ok.

YOu should see the trove of idiots calling for Tomlin to be fired. I hope he leaves and they hire Rex Ryan

:roflmao: :roflmao: now that's just mean.

Woodman
01-16-2024, 09:33 AM
Steelers are back.

They may win the division next year...I'm unconvinced the Buzzards are for real.

From the small sample I've seen I'd stick and work with Rudolph.

Mace
01-16-2024, 04:54 PM
Just imho, I think they had a tough, gritty season plowing through major issues and injuries to scare me in the 2nd half when a lesser team would have folded. I don't blame Tomlin for getting aggravated at speculation. They have some personnel concerns, but Tomlin did an awful lot with less.