• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

The Josh prepares to pass The Jim in postseason passing TD's

Read that Allen has 20 career passing TD's, had to look up alltime (dominant Brady at 88 is 1st, with Montana 2nd at 45.....Mahomes has 36).

Allen is tied for 19th with Matt Ryan and Steve Young. In 20th...Jim Kelly with 21.

Also interesting, to me anyway, I know the game has evolved...all the passers that awed me when I was a kid, besides Bradshaw (30) and Staubach (24) are already in the rearview.

1. Tom Brady (88), 2. Joe Montana (45), 2. Aaron Rodgers (45), 4. Brett Favre (44), 5. Patrick Mahomes (41),
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: The Josh prepares to pass The Jim in postseason passing TD's

Hopefully he gets to add to that total for three more games this season.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• T&C
      • Sep 2023

Originally posted by Mace View Post
      Read that Allen has 20 career passing TD's, had to look up alltime (dominant Brady at 88 is 1st, with Montana 2nd at 45.....Mahomes has 36).

Allen is tied for 19th with Matt Ryan and Steve Young. In 20th...Jim Kelly with 21.

Also interesting, to me anyway, I know the game has evolved...all the passers that awed me when I was a kid, besides Bradshaw (30) and Staubach (24) are already in the rearview.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...r_playoffs.htm
      I wasn't exactly a kid but Montana is my favorite non Bills qb... had zero idea that he was 2nd.

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

crazy thing is, he wins 3 more games and i won't give a **** where he is on that list.
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
          We play to win the game!
          • Oct 2009

When Jim Kelly's name comes up we never hear about but the turnovers. Compare Josh's first 6 to Jim's first six and Josh's numbers are much stronger with less talent. Him had a ton of talent

Comment

Working...
          X