PDA

View Full Version : Balls and Goats

Novacane
01-21-2024, 08:42 PM
Balls................I'm not giving any. I'm tired of the same same old ****.

goats. The entire organization. I don't want to hear about injuries. Josh had his chance to win it and choked again. Missed a wide open Diggs. He'll always be Mahomes jock holder.

TacklingDummy
01-21-2024, 08:44 PM
Goat:

****ty Defense

Tyler Bass

TacklingDummy
01-21-2024, 08:46 PM
Oh and Diggs. Catch the ball.

Ingtar33
01-21-2024, 08:46 PM
Balls - hard to give one in a playoff loss. I'll say Allen played well enough to win, same for the line, our RBs, Kincade for sure, Shakir.
Goats - defense, mcd, bass, diggs (he cannot drop that deep ball, he had a few other drops), special teams in general.

YardRat
01-21-2024, 08:47 PM
Some guys have it, some don't.

It appears Josh and McDermott don't.

Kenny
01-21-2024, 08:51 PM
Josh was fine... but definitely didnt play with a cape on tonight.
Diggs was ****.

Offensive playcalling was good in the first half... I get it, our defense is depleted so play time of possession. But when Spags adjusted, we needed to throw the ball more.

Bass - get rid of him

Defense - old and injured. Cant really blame that unit, they are what they are.

Woodman
01-21-2024, 08:52 PM
Bass he has to go.

Defense just to beat up.

Forward_Lateral
01-21-2024, 08:59 PM
Anyone blaming Josh should just stop watching football.

Dude was a warrior.

Go be a fan of another team you crybaby losers

- - - Updated - - -

Dude was a warrior.

Crisis
01-21-2024, 09:02 PM
If Butker missed the fg after 13 seconds would we all be saying Mahomes doesn’t have it?

Base ****ing sucks. 2/5 in the playoffs?

- - - Updated - - -

If Butker missed the fg after 13 seconds would we all be saying Mahomes doesn’t have it?

Base ****ing sucks. 2/5 in the playoffs?

imbondz
01-21-2024, 09:06 PM
F*** you Bass. They should have released him before he got to the locker room.

Mace
01-21-2024, 09:08 PM
You'd think by now Pegula has to have some sort of temper, but maybe not.

"okay".

Buffalogic
Crazy watching other kickers drill 60 yarders against us and we can’t make a run of the mill kick.

Jimkelly12203
At 45 years of age, i've resorted to nihilism at this point.
“The point is there ain't no point.”
― Cormac McCarthy, No Country for Old Men (https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2996445)

Mace
01-21-2024, 09:21 PM
F*** you Bass. They should have released him before he got to the locker room.

I don't even blame Bass, how does Allen throw for 186 yards in a divisional playoff game like he's Mason Rudolph ?

This is totally unacceptable. Complementary football my ass.

Historian
01-21-2024, 09:49 PM
Balls:

Shakir.

Goats:

Bass. Just draft another guy next year.

Pass Rush. Non Existent.

Special Teams. Whoever called that silly fake punt.

Brady. Dorsey light.

Opie. HIRE SOME REAL COORDINATORS!!!!!!!

Ingtar33
01-21-2024, 10:03 PM
I don't even blame Bass, how does Allen throw for 186 yards in a divisional playoff game like he's Mason Rudolph ?

did you miss all the dropped balls? how about the 60 yard shot to diggs that hit him in the hands, he didn't even need to change his stride. what about the 40yard one dropped by sherfield? i'm not sure what you want josh to do? He ran the ball for 72 yards, put two in on the ground and one more to shakir. he didn't have a turnover. He kept us scoring when the defense couldn't stop anything. and the reality is, even if they kick that fg, we all know mahomes would have drove the field for a game winning score anyway, because our defense really wasn't stopping him.

Borosai
01-21-2024, 10:23 PM
Balls:
Josh Allen carrying the team early. He wasn't perfect, but neither was Mahomes and he won. So...
The running game (Allen, Cook, OLine, Brady)

Goats:
Too many to bother.

OpIv37
01-21-2024, 10:33 PM
Goats: McD for going for it on 4th instead of punting and everyone on the field for not converting against 10 guys.

Diggs. ****ing pouts when he doesn’t get the ball, doesn’t come through when Josh gives him opportunities. Completely over him.

Balls: no one. Another soul crushing defeat. Just get a big win for once.

OpIv37
01-21-2024, 10:36 PM

Dude was a warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude was a warrior.

Josh has Diggs open underneath before the missed FG and he went for the hero ball big play. And missed. Again.

Yeah, he did some good things too, but he is who he is. He will NEVER take the sure thing if there is a potential high-risk big play. That’s why the AFCCG 3 years ago is as far as he’ll ever go.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-22-2024, 03:59 AM
Goats
diggs
bass
D LINE (the worst goat)

balls:
the entire organization for sucking donkey balls

Historian
01-22-2024, 05:11 AM
GOAT OF THE YEAR:

Special teams. Just abysmal this season. And while a lot of that shows injuries and lack of roster depth, they literally cost us three games.

Opener against the Jets.

Denver with 12 men on the field.

Last night.

I don't know how you fix that either.

There are going to have to be some serious cap purges this offseason, probably making the situation worse.

Forward_Lateral
01-22-2024, 06:19 AM

Did you watch the game, or just smoke a bunch of crack with your toaster and look at the box score when you came to?

Novacane
01-22-2024, 07:36 AM

16 passes at or behind the LOS to receivers who suck at RAC. That was the game plan.

Historian
01-22-2024, 09:18 AM
Goat to the Bills Mafia.

Didn't sound terribly loud out there, and the couple times when they amped it up as KC was already in the red zone, were pretty much meaningless.

daryls61
01-22-2024, 01:23 PM
Balls:

Shakira - Has arrived
Let James Cook - Has arrived
Doot - Effective
Brown - Stout
Poyer - FF
Dodson - Led team in tackles
Furgerson - Excellent snaps all day

Goats:

Can you Digg it - Critical drop
Shierfield - Critical drops
Bass Pro - What happened to this guy?
Con Miller - played 15 snaps
Klein - Guy was headed to Wally World and then gets start in Divisional playoff round? There really wasnt someone else?
Oliver - no show
Jones - no show
Groot - no show
AJ - No show

Mace
01-22-2024, 03:52 PM
did you miss all the dropped balls? how about the 60 yard shot to diggs that hit him in the hands, he didn't even need to change his stride. what about the 40yard one dropped by sherfield? i'm not sure what you want josh to do? He ran the ball for 72 yards, put two in on the ground and one more to shakir. he didn't have a turnover. He kept us scoring when the defense couldn't stop anything. and the reality is, even if they kick that fg, we all know mahomes would have drove the field for a game winning score anyway, because our defense really wasn't stopping him.

You read way too much into a simple statement, and you're interpretation is incorrect from the start. Did I say I blame Josh Allen, no I did not. He's necessarily attempting to be a 1 man offense and it nearly works.

Josh Allen, the franchise, having 186 yards in a divisional playoff loss at home, is something to blame. You mentioned one of the causes, dropped balls.

If someone told you we'd lose a home playoff game to the Chiefs and Allen threw for 186 yards despite no turnovers with a decimated defense, you'd think that was a problem and start looking for causes, yes ?

I understood the ball control philosophy in part, I do not comprehend how this team has evolved from having a QB that was on a pace to break Manning's NFL record for passing yards in 2022, to getting 186 passing yards out of him in a 2024 playoff game.

I blame philosophy, coaching, schemes, receivers that can't catch.....I do not blame Bass. I do not blame Allen.

Josh Allen only producing 186 passing yards in a losing playoff game, is not maximizing Josh Allen.

tomz
01-22-2024, 05:56 PM
Goat to the Bills Mafia.

Didn't sound terribly loud out there, and the couple times when they amped it up as KC was already in the red zone, were pretty much meaningless.
Were you there? I was. This take is 100% false. The broadcast can control how loud it sounds on tv. It was consistently as loud or louder than I’ve ever heard it.

DetoxTent
01-23-2024, 04:31 AM

I will say this... it's tough when only Shakir and Kincaid seem to be catching passes. It's easy to defense two viable pass catchers. Why didn't Harty get more targets? It seems Knox has become cmpletely marginalized. Diggs is what he was for some unexplained reason. Davis will be gone. Sherfield is a drop machine.