Everyone calling for a firing is ridiculous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Everyone calling for a firing is ridiculous!

You sorry fans can eat a fat one. Anyone blaming Beane or McD has no clue what they’re talking about.

The NFL is hard and you need a little luck. The Chiefs got lucky by catching our defense decimated by injuries. They still played their asses off and the future isn’t as bleak as have you nitwits think it is.
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Re: Everyone calling for a firing is ridiculous!

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
    You sorry fans can eat a fat one. Anyone blaming Beane or McD has no clue what they’re talking about.

The NFL is hard and you need a little luck. The Chiefs got lucky by catching our defense decimated by injuries. They still played their asses off and the future isn’t as bleak as have you nitwits think it is.
    Disagree
    we had them where we wanted them

at home
    with the d line basically intact

they got no pressure
    no adjustment
    their tackle is talking **** the week of the game

I know they were injured but so is everyone else
    this is not excusable
    they needed/should have won this

without MAJOR changes they will never cross the river

McDermott needs to go
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• Borosai
      • Sep 2003

I think he now has a 5-6 playoff record.
      Winless on the road in the playoffs.
      0-3 against the Chiefs.
      They just lost a home divisional playoff game for the second consecutive season.
      His defense didn't show up. The healthy players that were there got no pressure, missed tackles, and sucked in coverage.
      He went from coaching scared to coaching dumb with that fake punt.

This is who he is as a coach, and what his team will be. Sure, let's just hope for luck to make up for all of this.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

McD has shown his ceiling. You can keep him and make the playoffs every year which a lot of teams would kill for. You can roll the dice, move on and hope you find the guy who can get the team over this hump. There's a good chance that guy would be worse than McD though. I don't care either way.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

3 straight years with Div round losses. You can’t keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.

And you can’t count on luck. I still can’t help but think that the Bills used 3 generations of luck on the comeback game and won’t have any good luck again until everyone who remembers that game is dead.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
            • Mar 2004

Nobody cares about you’re injuries.

when you’re 0-3 versus one team in the playoffs, you’re job should be gone as a coach. He’s always got an excuse, in a league where that’s not good enough. You make your own luck.

It’s time for a new direction at HC. But I know we will won’t see it.

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
              • Jun 2015

There's something wrong with the world. I've felt this since i was like 5 years old. Something just deeply wrong.

I don't much think it matters what we do. We are what we are.

All heart. Always right there but never good enough. Just so close. But not quite there.

In the real world, the bad guys usually win.

This year's superbowl is brought to you by the Kelsey family, State Farm, the Kansas City Mafia (of Ozark fame), the NFL, NFL HQ in Manhattan and Las Vegas. Oh... and don't forget Taylor Swift.

Enjoy your bread and circuses. I'm checking out. Pro sports are a charade...
              All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh! View Post
                Nobody cares about you’re injuries.

when you’re 0-3 versus one team in the playoffs, you’re job should be gone as a coach. He’s always got an excuse, in a league where that’s not good enough. You make your own luck.

It’s time for a new direction at HC. But I know we will won’t see it.
                Pegula owns the Bills. Pegula owns the Sabres. The Bills won the div 4 years in a row and won at least one playoff game every year.

The Sabres can’t get out of their own ****ing way and he won’t make changes there. Of course he’s not going to make changes with the Bills.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

I don't have an issue moving on from McDermott, but I don't think they will. I don't expect any real changes to the coaching staff next year.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

I'm not one of them but we need to find an OC who can make Josh a better field general like Kelly was. Not sure if Brady is it.

Lamar got better after Roman. Mahomes is still just as good even when Tyreek Hill left because of Reed.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JoeMama
                      Emotion Sickness
                      • Oct 2002

This team is finished in the Mahomes Era.

Allen is going to he be the new Philip Rivers.
                      Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Mace
                        Haha...yeah you think so ?
                        • Mar 2013

Nah bud....we're 8 years into a program, 7 years with Allen and the franchise threw for 186 yards in a game to get to the conference championship It doesn't compute.

Comment

• sahlensguy
                          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                          This team is finished in the Mahomes Era.

Allen is going to he be the new Philip Rivers.
                          Man, Allen shrunk tonight after the 2:00 warning. Could have been a hero. But shrunk when it mattered most.

Comment

• Luisito23
                            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                            • Apr 2003

Yup, accept and be happy with being 2nd runner no mater what seep you end up with\...

Nice going MCD.
                            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                              I don't have an issue moving on from McDermott, but I don't think they will. I don't expect any real changes to the coaching staff next year.
                              I don’t think they will make changes either. But you better believe McD is about to scapegoat the entire Special Teams staff

Comment

Working...
                              X