PDA

View Full Version : Guys that can go

Thurmal
01-21-2024, 08:58 PM
1) Brady - this guy is not a real OC

2) Diggs - best years are behind him, no-shows big games

3) Bass - he was destined to blow a game for us eventually, even hooks the kicks he makes

4) Miller - he was brought in specifically to pressure Mahomes, invisible all year

Who else?

Buffalogic
01-21-2024, 09:11 PM
Get Tee Higgins in here asap

Woodman
01-21-2024, 09:14 PM
Get Shakir and Kincaid some help.

Jimkelly12203
01-21-2024, 09:14 PM
We are going to have to eat some bad contracts next year and draft well.

Back to the old drawing board. We are entering phase two of a team that has a really good (and now appropriately expensive) quarterback.

It might be a few years before we can reset this thing. It seems pretty clear to me that we need a new #1 WR. And i think that's probably the most important position we need to figure out right now. We need a #1 WR for the future who isn't expensive. And we need to get off Von Miller's contract as quickly as possible. I appreciate what that gamble meant, but it just didn't work out and so its time to move forward as fast as possible. Hate to say it, but we also need to play for a future without Tre White.

I don't know what this all means, but i know what needs to happen and that its going to hurt for a year or two to get past the cap nonsense.
It feels like we live in the Matrix sometimes. I'm starting to realize that i'm actually going to die before we win one.

mightysimi
01-21-2024, 09:15 PM
In the probably will go bucket has to be the safeties and Tre

Thurmal
01-21-2024, 09:17 PM

Would be a great signing but our cap situation is terrible, I think.

Novacane
01-21-2024, 09:18 PM
1) Brady - this guy is not a real OC

2) Diggs - best years are behind him, no-shows big games

3) Bass - he was destined to blow a game for us eventually, even hooks the kicks he makes

4) Miller - he was brought in specifically to pressure Mahomes, invisible all year

Who else?

I agree with your list. I'd take the dead cap hit next season and get rid of the dead wood. Josh can still win us the division and we'll have lots of cap room in 2025.

Kenny
01-21-2024, 09:30 PM
In the probably will go bucket has to be the safeties and Tre

Agreed about the safeties... need to find a way to keep Rapp though. Poyer and Hyde are past their prime.

justasportsfan
01-21-2024, 09:36 PM
Don't know how we can keep Floyd and Rapp . Diggs' and Miller's cap is going ro hurt us.

Might need to hit on every player in the draft.

Luisito23
01-21-2024, 09:38 PM
Get rid of of all these losers starting with this idiot HC and GM.

sukie
01-21-2024, 09:39 PM
You cannot take dead cap hits… following next year you gain a lot of cap. Diggs, von, and Knox.

they need to draft a WR or 2… they need to draft a OL and Safety. Next season everyone is healthy. Tre probably gone… sign Floyd sign Epinesa.

i can’t wait to see Milano with Bernard.

Cant wait to see year 2 Kincaid

Shakir is a stud.

If sticking with Brady… a year with HIS playbook in place might be interesting.

this team will be fine.

Historian
01-21-2024, 09:39 PM
Let Davis walk.

Klaista2k
01-21-2024, 09:57 PM
Might be time to get rid of McDermott.

I honestly feel like we've peaked with him.

He's good enough to get you into the playoff's but will never advance.

Canadian'eh!
01-21-2024, 10:03 PM

Highly likely he gets tagged or long term deal done.

He also had a very rough year. Some of it injuries. But other times just disappeared

sukie
01-21-2024, 10:03 PM
Might be time to get rid of McDermott.

I honestly feel like we've peaked with him.

He's good enough to get you into the playoff's but will never advance.
Gotta offer up an alternative to muscle up your take on McDermott

Buffalogic
01-21-2024, 10:04 PM
Bills’ key free agents this off-season: WR Gabriel Davis, S Micah Hyde, DE Leonard Floyd, LB Tyrel Dodson, CB Dane Jackson, DE A.J. Epenesa, S Taylor Rapp, DT DaQuan Jones, DT Tim Settle, DT Jordan Phillips, DT Poona Ford, DT Linval Joseph, DE Shaq Lawson, WR Trent Sherfield, G David Edwards, RB Latavius Murray, RB Ty Johnson, RB Damien Harris, CB Cameron Lewis, QB Kyle Allen.

sukie
01-21-2024, 10:06 PM
Bills’ key free agents this off-season: WR Gabriel Davis, S Micah Hyde, DE Leonard Floyd, LB Tyrel Dodson, CB Dane Jackson, DE A.J. Epenesa, S Taylor Rapp, DT DaQuan Jones, DT Tim Settle, DT Jordan Phillips, DT Poona Ford, DT Linval Joseph, DE Shaq Lawson, WR Trent Sherfield, G David Edwards, RB Latavius Murray, RB Ty Johnson, RB Damien Harris, CB Cameron Lewis, QB Kyle Allen

from above post

sukie
01-21-2024, 10:07 PM
Unless there are better FA options or they get offered sick cash…

I like Floyd and Epenesa

Rapp and D Jones

Edwards and Ty Johnson

the rest can leave or sign inexpensively