PDA

View Full Version : ITS TIME TO BLOW THIS OFFENSIVE SCHEME UP

cas22
01-21-2024, 09:22 PM
Time to bring in a real OC and change the offense to a west coast,,, Beinemy is there go get him, on another note last year Diggs was all over Allen for his play against Cincy, I wonder if Allen is gonna get on Diggs for dropping pass's ??? and his bad play tonight???

Diggs all year hasn't been the same, either he has lost a step or he just don't want to be in Buffalo, I'll go on record right now and say Diggs will want out of Buffalo..

now Tyler Bass in another player who hasn't look right really all year...

I no a lot think Brady is the answer but he is not, there is way too much talent on this team, How many on this board can just about tell what Buffalo's offense is gonna do play by play?

another thing is when it was 2nd down on our last possession when Allen threw the ball to the end zone while Diggs was wide open across the middle... why was there deep route options to begin with? alls we had to do was dink and dunk like we were all game long, run clock and try and score a TD with 3 seconds left on clock, if Josh completes that pass for a TD there would have been 143 left on the clock for Mahomes to work with..

another reason for a new OC.....

time to blow the entire offensive philosophy ...

OpIv37
01-22-2024, 12:20 AM
Im all in on the scorched earth policy.