• Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Go Ravens Go

Lamar Jackson have your greatest game!

Kick the crap out of Kelce.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Go Ravens Go

According to Reid, starting left guard Thuney suffered a pectoral injury during the game.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, an MRI is on the cards; that scan will presumably determine the veteran lineman's fate moving forward.

Playing without a starting offensive lineman is never ideal. The potential loss of Thuney, however, could have come at an awful time.

To be clear, the veteran guard is very good at his job. The guys in the trenches don't get the same attention as the likes of Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce, but Thuney was named a 2023 All-Pro. ESPN Analytics also has him as the league's best interior pass blocker with an eye-popping 99 percent win rate.

KC Chiefs Win Over Buffalo May Have Come at an Overlooked Injury Price

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

The Ravens may be known as Lamar Jackson's team, but their defense was also impressive during the 2023 campaign. The top-seeded AFC club allowed the fewest points in the league across the regular season, and the trend continued in the postseason against Houston.

Ravens fan for a week!!!!

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

I’m done watching football til next season

so we can lose another gut wrenching divisional playoff game
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

I'm not watching the championship games for the first time ever. I'd been invited to an event but was holding off because there was no way I'd of missed a Bills AFC Championship game. Now that we're not in it I'm going to go.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
            I'm not watching the championship games for the first time ever. I'd been invited to an event but was holding off because there was no way I'd of missed a Bills AFC Championship game. Now that we're not in it I'm going to go.
            Every year I go to the Caribbean with my wife the day after the conference championships in case the bills make it. I’m gonna quit taking this into account when I make my plans for next time
            I came.
            I saw.
            I conquered.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Congrats you guys .... the hook is deep in this one.

I gotta root the Ravens on ..... hate hate hate the Chiefs.

Comment

• notacon
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
                I’m done watching football til next season

so we can lose another gut wrenching divisional playoff game
                I understand your frustration, but I don't understand being "done watching football til next season". Your choice for sure.

I'm already missing Monday night, Thursday night and Red Zone Sunday. I don't care who is playing I watch every prime time game.

I'm looking forward to watching the last three games of the season and then counting the days and weeks until Thursday September 5. 2024 when the regular season begins.

To each their own

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

I hate Baltimore almost as much as I hate Dallas. I will never cheer for them to win.

Go Lions!

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                    I hate Baltimore almost as much as I hate Dallas. I will never cheer for them to win.

Go Lions!

I also don't care ..... but for this game this game ...... I'm a Raven Rooter!!

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
                      Every year I go to the Caribbean with my wife the day after the conference championships in case the bills make it. I’m gonna quit taking this into account when I make my plans for next time
                      YOU ****ING *******!!!!! MAKE YOUR PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

I am kinda torn because I like Lamar Jackson the guy has always been the real deal and a good man and a hard dedicated worker ... so all the bull**** he has had to put up with because he is a black quarterback with legs is just that -- bull****. I don't like it so I love seeing him do what he does. Seeing him, as a player, not just meet adversity in a big way but work hard and become better at certain parts of his game while the team gets better is championship stuff.

But I like Goff on Detroit and what they are doing and they are peaking. They do have a big weakness on defense. I just like the game Goff plays he kinda slows it down a bit sometimes because you can't really blitz him or you have to be real creative about it. Goff is smart and mature and he can win and I would love to see Detroit win a Super Bowl and don't want to see Baltimore win another Super Bowl ever. The team can burn to the ground in Baltimore as far as I am concerned. But if Baltimore can really spread it around with Lamar Jackson at the helm they really deserve to win a championship too because Jackson does so whatever. The Bills have been lucky to match up so well with Jackson's teams over the years cause he's frigging good.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

I like Lamar. I'd be rooting for the Ravens even if I didn't hate KC.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                            I like Lamar. I'd be rooting for the Ravens even if I didn't hate KC.
                            1st watched him at Louisville when he played against the Orange ..... I knew he was special at that moment.

Comment

• imbondz
                              Democrats are people too
                              • Jan 2003

Hate having to cheer for the Ravens but will. And refuse to cheer for the Lions. If they get a SB before us I might puke.
                              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                              X