Bills Kicker Tyler Bass Deletes Social Media Due to Harassment and Death Threats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Bills Kicker Tyler Bass Deletes Social Media Due to Harassment and Death Threats

Anyone doing this should be punched.

My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

• Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Bills Kicker Tyler Bass Deletes Social Media Due to Harassment and Death Threats

people suck

Simple as that
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Re: Bills Kicker Tyler Bass Deletes Social Media Due to Harassment and Death Threats

The only thing that surprises me is that nobody crapped on his lawn...

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Anyone doing this is not a Bills fan. They are a moron.

It's a football game, not some contractor that you paid to renovate your bathroom then ghosted you halfway through the job.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Historian View Post
        The only thing that surprises me is that nobody crapped on his lawn...
        I'm constipated

Comment

• mightysimi
          Buckle me in on the highway of sin
          • Mar 2010

I want to think it's gamblers doing it for the most part but it probably isn't and that is sad.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
            I want to think it's gamblers doing it for the most part but it probably isn't and that is sad.
            There was a dude balling his eyes out in the stands. A grown ass man balling over a football game like it was his best pet or someone he loved just died.

What is wrong with people?

Comment

• sahlensguy
              • Mar 2015

Nowhere in the article did it say he received death threats. It only said "threats". I hope that is the case, but still incredibly uncalled for.

Comment

• mightysimi
                Buckle me in on the highway of sin
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                There was a dude balling his eyes out in the stands. A grown ass man balling over a football game like it was his best pet or someone he loved just died.

Funny, I had 2 people text to check in on me. My response was I am pretty calloused to losing terribly so it's just another off season to me.

Comment

• sukie
                  Seriously?
                  • Sep 2012

Bass saved the fan base deeper heartache by slicing that kick. People not only suck but are stupid.

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

The article is wrong and making that kick did not give us a chance to win only scoring a TD would have done that....

So people should be ****ting on McDermott's lawn not Bass'.

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                      Bass saved the fan base deeper heartache by slicing that kick. People not only suck but are stupid.
                      No because McDermott would have been on the hook for the loss that exposed how stupid it was to try that kick in the first place....

Comment

• imbondz
                        Democrats are people too
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post

Nah man. I liked it-ish. I’d be balling my eyes out in the fetal position if we ever won a SB.
                        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• cookie G
                          • Mar 2003

In 1991, after the original "Wide Right" Buffalo had a parade for the team in downtown. Fans called for Norwood and cheered him wildly as he spoke.

Take a look back at the Bills rally in Niagara Square after Super Bowl 25, and hear from kicker Scott Norwood, owner Ralph Wilson, and head coach Marv Levy.

Social media can bring out the dark side in people. A certain element in society feels it is perfectly OK to threaten someone via social media when life doesn't go their way. And...threaten people over the result of a damned football game.

On the good side, I like that people are donating to his charitable cause.

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

People suck. It's a stupid game.

Comment

• Borosai
                              • Sep 2003

Probably the same people who think it's okay to throw throw snowballs onto the field.

Comment

Working...
                              X