X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

This thread will be mocked

But another way to look at this is it took Kansas City playing a nearly flawless game (minus the fumble in the end zone) to win

they played on Sunday like they haven’t played all season and it took all that to beat us

this is NOT to say that we don’t need fundamental large changes or to convince myself we are better, but to say they gave us their best and we gave them our almost best

This is awful and hurts as much as 13 seconds but we will be back (not next year but in 2025 )
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Re: This thread will be mocked

F KC
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• sahlensguy
      • Mar 2015

We played a great yet flawed game for 58 minutes. A good enough 58 minutes to win a championship. But of course crunch time is where champions are made.

We fall short in those moments.

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

no, this is true. KC played way outside of their norm for this season. no drops, no WRs running the wrong routes, no highly questionable throws by mahomes, Kelsey looking like he was 5 years younger.

The reality is, the Chiefs got everyone's A+ game on sunday, and still almost lost to an inferior team because JA gave us a nearly perfect game, in one of the biggest hard carries you'll see in a playoff loss outside of the 13 seconds game.

people keep saying Mahomes is a better QB, I don't see it. I saw a guy miss far more then the 3 glaring mistakes Allen had. the only reason why it didn't bite him in the ass is because he had guys running free all over the field catching his scatter shot bull**** as if they were covered in glue.

think about it this way. we forced mahomes out of the pocket just 3 times all night. 3! that's just atrocious. he basically could have read a book in the pocket.
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

They had 3 3rd downs all game. That is near flawless

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
            Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
            • Nov 2012

Yeah, 8 plays of 20+ yards means they had the weakness figured out. Props to them. We did it to Dallas.

Comment

• Mace
              Haha...yeah you think so ?
              • Mar 2013

I won't mock it. It's true. I'm irritated about the big picture when I think about it.

KC started out with Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Kelce and minimal defense. They evolved through personnel and offenses, lost Bieniemy, Edwards-Helaire wasn't all that so their running game diminished, and through the draft and coaching, maintained their status with some wobbles to become a team again with an ascending passing attack, a tough running game, and a much improved defense. Mahomes is still consistently Mahomes, Kelce still a weapon that can't seem to be solved, Reid still plugs along with lesser receivers and a consistent offense.

The Bills, if you look at them year by year, have improved personnel with erratic performance. Took years to replace the placid Lotulelei, but they did. They theoretically improved the receivers to some extent (Diggs, Kincaid, Shakir, speed in Sherfield and Harty though they are who they are, Cook out of the backfield), built a formidable running game, and atm have finally maybe built an o-line in front of Allen in the same period of time. But it looks like they're purposely scaling back Allen's passing. Sure the receivers can't catch but they've had 6 years of Allen to work on it. Didn't use Shakir much his first year, or Cook, probably passed less to Kincaid his first season than they could have, oh they'll see more work next year, when we have to shore up another unit.

Where KC maintains a consistent baseline in terms of results, ours bounces up and down erratically. Instead of being at a peak with prime Allen, watching the games you feel, or I do anyway, it's instead slipping away from the organization.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

We never attacked with our depleted defense.

Sometimes you gotta let it rip.

We never did ...... and that's why they appeared to play their best game.

Trying to hide our injured areas was an extremely poor plan/strategy.

DON'T ALLOW THEM TO BREATH!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                  We never attacked with our depleted defense.

Sometimes you gotta let it rip.

We never did ...... and that's why they appeared to play their best game.

Trying to hide our injured areas was an extremely poor plan/strategy.

DON'T ALLOW THEM TO BREATH!
                  I mean....they already got guys open all over the place what do you have to lose?

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Champions step up and make plays. Pretenders don't.

It really is that simple.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post

Pretenders kick field goals.

And I am ****ing pissed about it today.

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

You have Josh ****ing Allen .... and you kick a field-goal to seal our fate...heck I would say passing on 2nd and 3rd down sealed our fate. Its like the offense didn't know it was a 4 down game because McDermott wanted to play for the strategical tie with 90 seconds on the clock. Give me a ****ing break!

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

We are gonna be home early every single year with McDermott's system and Josh Allen at QB.

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

We are like the ****ING COWBOYS of the East....the whole plan is to be winning by 4 scores mid 2nd quarter and when things don't go our way we have zero answer because we are committed to the plan that is clearly not working. We go down in flames....

Then last night we musta tried to outsmart them cause we left the plan using the running game there in the end....

Is this a pop warner team?

- - - Updated - - -

Let's protect our ability to tie this one up boys!

Comment

• jamze132
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by YardRat View Post

Champions aren’t starting a MLB who was couch surfing two weeks earlier. Decimated by injuries and we were only able to dress 4 reserve LBs. WTF did you expect?

Comment

Working...
                              X