PDA

View Full Version : Snap counts via Rumblings...

Mace
01-23-2024, 05:23 PM
I suppose the only things that surprise me are that Floyd only had 19 snaps (out of 50) when they couldn't generate pressure, while Miller had 15, and Dorian Williams only had 6 while his significant speed might make you think to find ways to use him on a defense in a playoff game if you're all in to winning it.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2024/1/23/24046765/buffalo-bills-vs-kansas-city-chiefs-nfl-playoffs-divisional-round-snap-counts-until-next-season

sahlensguy
01-23-2024, 05:53 PM
I suppose the only things that surprise me are that Floyd only had 19 snaps (out of 50) when they couldn't generate pressure, while Miller had 15, and Dorian Williams only had 6 while his significant speed might make you think to find ways to use him on a defense in a playoff game if you're all in to winning it.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2024/1/23/24046765/buffalo-bills-vs-kansas-city-chiefs-nfl-playoffs-divisional-round-snap-counts-until-next-season

For me, it's all about what we did following the 2 minute warning.

Up until then, we went together to toe with them despite our warts, farts and barfs we hung more points on them than other opponents. Pretty successful 58 minutes, I must say.

Then with the clock in our pocket and the ball in our hand, we blew our load early by going for the tuddy, on the next fn play out of the time out.

Pretenders walk. That's arena football crap.

Woodman
01-24-2024, 10:37 AM
For me, it's all about what we did following the 2 minute warning.

Up until then, we went together to toe with them despite our warts, farts and barfs we hung more points on them than other opponents. Pretty successful 58 minutes, I must say.

Then with the clock in our pocket and the ball in our hand, we blew our load early by going for the tuddy, on the next fn play out of the time out.

Pretenders walk. That's arena football crap.

It was time to grind it out like they had been doing for the majority of the game.

Run your 2 or 3 most successful plays .... keep it simple and don't panic.

We had control and fettered it away.

sahlensguy
01-24-2024, 11:03 AM
It was time to grind it out like they had been doing for the majority of the game.

Run your 2 or 3 most successful plays .... keep it simple and don't panic.

We had control and fettered it away.

I mean, it was pretty fn obvious to work the clock out of the time out. Right?