PDA

View Full Version : Ty Dunne part deux…McDermott haters, lovers and agnostics all in!

Mad Max
01-30-2024, 03:05 PM
https://www.golongtd.com/p/the-buffalo-bills-have-a-decision?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2

Typ0
01-30-2024, 03:46 PM
I like the way he says the folks who think the team has fists pumped to knock down the Super Bowl door think that because they were told so in a press conference.

We need change NOW or all that was acquired and built will go to waste.

Woodman
01-30-2024, 03:48 PM
Build a defense and they will come.

A dome wouldn't hurt either. :D

Mace
01-30-2024, 05:59 PM
Agree with Dunne we. have not maximized Allen when he throws for 186 yards in a home playoff loss...I just don't see it even debatable

sahlensguy
01-30-2024, 06:27 PM
Agree with Dunne we. have not maximized Allen when he throws for 186 yards in a home playoff loss...I just don't see it even debatable

It did make me worry when we ran the ball so well, it made Romo comment that that is how the Bills are different this year. Yes we have a running game but we still needed to lean on our bread and butter, when they adjusted at halftime and stuffed our ground game. We forgot who we were and dinked and dunked.

Goobylal
01-31-2024, 10:39 AM
McD will be the HC until the Bills miss the playoffs.

sahlensguy
01-31-2024, 10:55 AM
McD will be the HC until the Bills miss the playoffs.

Probably immediately following him running Josh into the ground.

Thurmal
01-31-2024, 11:00 AM

You have one of the best QBs in football - who has arguably the strongest arm ever - and you throw 16 (SIXTEEN) passes behind the line of scrimmage because you're too afraid to utilize your best weapon. Unreal, and I don't understand how people defend it.

Actually, I do. The drought traumatized a bunch of Bills fans to the degree that they'd rather make the playoffs every year than take a risk and try to actually win a Super Bowl.

sahlensguy
01-31-2024, 11:12 AM
You have one of the best QBs in football - who has arguably the strongest arm ever - and you throw 16 (SIXTEEN) passes behind the line of scrimmage because you're too afraid to utilize your best weapon. Unreal, and I don't understand how people defend it.

Actually, I do. The drought traumatized a bunch of Bills fans to the degree that they'd rather make the playoffs every year than take a risk and try to actually win a Super Bowl.

Well Diggs isn't fully committed supposedly and Davis was out. Shakir only came into his own late, Kincaid's production is overrated here, KC has a great D and Allen is a t.o. machine. I didn't see a huge problem with it and it worked well in the 1st half and had us in great position at the end.

ghz in pittsburgh
01-31-2024, 12:18 PM

That's the most ... uh ... <I won't say the word here>... thing people say about quarter backing. It make people question your football intelligence. It was effective! It is what got us to score 17 points in the first half. The Chiefs defense was giving you that and Joe, Josh were taking them. The 2nd half the Chiefs changed to take those away and that's where those long dropped passes happened. Do you want Josh to play right into Chiefs defense was expecting in the first half?

It was one of things we want Josh to improve for a long time. He's finally showing he's willing and is improved at making those throws. Those are exactly the same things Brady, Burrows, and Mahomes did routinely. Remember Mahomes used to throw behind LOS to Hill on 4th and 2 to allow him run to the edge to convert? Mahomes has an equally strong arm, mind you. Maybe Andy Reid is stupid too.