I had 4 heart attacks.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

I had 4 heart attacks.....

During the 90's, but I really feel Buffalo is gonna b 2 much 4 any team 2 handle. Best team since the 90 Bills.......
    Mad love from Jersey!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

• Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
        • Jun 2003

Re: I had 4 heart attacks.....

Originally posted by Luisito23
        During the 90's, but I really feel Buffalo is gonna b 2 much 4 any team 2 handle. Best team since the 90 Bills.......
        Mad love from Jersey!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Why do you feel that, Bledsoe is no Kelly, your OL is not like the one you had in the early days, did you not see how the titians handled you? You really need to get a dose of reality here. This is not meant as smack, but you're over looking a new team on D that has to jell, no pass rush without the blitz, still a questionable run D against good teams. This team like most others are still a work in progress. It has some good players as individuals, but are they playing together yet is the question and Malloy still has to learn your D..he could be a liability at the begining of the season, especially if he misses a coverage call. He will be thinking alot at the begining..so hold your horses. If this was year 2 for all your acquisitions, there's no question in comparing them, but to compare this team to the early 90's team is strentching it a bit..IMHO... Your early 90's teams were awesome, that's hard to match.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Re: Re: I had 4 heart attacks.....

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Why do you feel that, Bledsoe is no Kelly, your OL is not like the one you had in the early days, did you not see how the titians handled you? You really need to get a dose of reality here. This is not meant as smack, but you're over looking a new team on D that has to jell, no pass rush without the blitz, still a questionable run D against good teams. This team like most others are still a work in progress. It has some good players as individuals, but are they playing together yet is the question and Malloy still has to learn your D..he could be a liability at the begining of the season, especially if he misses a coverage call. He will be thinking alot at the begining..so hold your horses. If this was year 2 for all your acquisitions, there's no question in comparing them, but to compare this team to the early 90's team is strentching it a bit..IMHO... Your early 90's teams were awesome, that's hard to match.
          Bledsoe is way closer to Kelly than Fiedler will ever to be to Marino!

Comment

Working...
          X