PDA

View Full Version : 2024 NFL Free Agents

Woodman
02-03-2024, 02:23 PM
2024 NFL Free Agents Tracker | Spotrac (https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/)

Who on the list would you target.

Assume we do the needed cap adjustments.

Woodman
02-03-2024, 02:30 PM
1) WR Tee Higgins

2) WR Michael Pittman Jr.

Either one would be awesome.

Goobylal
02-03-2024, 03:27 PM
1) WR Tee Higgins

2) WR Michael Pittman Jr.

Either one would be awesome.

No chance. I think Higgins will be franchised and if not, they'll both be getting massive contracts.

Woodman
02-03-2024, 03:52 PM
No chance. I think Higgins will be franchised and if not, they'll both be getting massive contracts.

I picked two really good ones.

Did you see anybody you'd like in a Bills uniform?

Goobylal
02-03-2024, 04:56 PM
I picked two really good ones.

Did you see anybody you'd like in a Bills uniform?

Not really. Again #1/2 WRs will be hella expensive. Diggs is still #1 but they need to look to the future so draft is where I'd go for WR. And this one is supposed to be great.

Woodman
02-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Not really. Again #1/2 WRs will be hella expensive. Diggs is still #1 but they need to look to the future so draft is where I'd go for WR. And this one is supposed to be great.

I'm 100% sure we'll try the draft route.

tomz
02-03-2024, 05:43 PM
DJ Reader?

Woodman
02-03-2024, 05:45 PM
DJ Reader?

Excellent choice! :cheers:

Novacane
02-03-2024, 06:40 PM
I'd look at Darnell Savage if the price was right. Beane will have to find some diamonds in the rough.

Woodman
02-03-2024, 06:47 PM
I'd look at Darnell Savage if the price was right. Beane will have to find some diamonds in the rough.

We need as many real football players as we can get.

We sure could use a good Safety.

Love his speed.

Mr. Pink
02-04-2024, 12:40 AM
No particular order...and if none of these guys want bigger contracts

Cordarelle Patterson
Mecole Hardman
Sterling Sheppard
Jordan Fuller
Casey Toohill

A guy like Tee Higgins would be nice. Or someone like Chase Young. But fact is we cannot afford those kind of players. So we have to try and go cheaper and find solid starters/contributors.

Woodman
02-04-2024, 11:15 AM
No particular order...and if none of these guys want bigger contracts

Cordarelle Patterson
Mecole Hardman
Sterling Sheppard
Jordan Fuller
Casey Toohill

A guy like Tee Higgins would be nice. Or someone like Chase Young. But fact is we cannot afford those kind of players. So we have to try and go cheaper and find solid starters/contributors.

He could be our Deebo!

Kenny
02-06-2024, 10:09 PM
He could be our Deebo!

interesting idea. Realistically, I dont think there's any FA that we could sign (i.e., afford) that would really make our WRs corps better (as scary as that might sound). We're too cash strapped.

A hybrid player like Deebo would be interesting. If the price is right, Cordarelle Patterson or Laviska Shenault would interest me.

Mad Max
02-07-2024, 11:08 AM
Beane previously stated that there will be no splash moves so the big names are out. I agree with this strategy…let’s get out of cap hell soon not extend our visit.

So, off this list I’ll take AJ Epenesa and Daquan Jones.

John Doe
02-07-2024, 11:25 AM
Ty Johnson.

Woodman
02-07-2024, 11:33 AM
interesting idea. Realistically, I dont think there's any FA that we could sign (i.e., afford) that would really make our WRs corps better (as scary as that might sound). We're too cash strapped.

A hybrid player like Deebo would be interesting. If the price is right, Cordarelle Patterson or Laviska Shenault would interest me.

Both intriguing possibilities.

Woodman
02-07-2024, 11:35 AM
Beane previously stated that there will be no splash moves so the big names are out. I agree with this strategy…let’s get out of cap hell soon not extend our visit.

So, off this list I’ll take AJ Epenesa and Daquan Jones.

Love to get both back and healthy!!

Woodman
02-07-2024, 11:37 AM
Ty Johnson.

He's earned it IMO as well.

How about Derrick Henry if we could squeeze him in? :D