PDA

View Full Version : Kelce is a classless buffoon

Woodman
02-11-2024, 11:11 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CSMhkQOLtBA?si=XkgP2sD--zJ3_3ay" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

POTLAND PSILBYLO
02-11-2024, 11:12 PM
Klassless Chiefoon

Woodman
02-11-2024, 11:45 PM
huge ass hole!

sahlensguy
02-12-2024, 07:20 AM
Him and Gronk. Star Wrs are divas and TEs are Cbs

Dr. Lecter
02-12-2024, 08:44 AM
Meh.
I have zero issue with it.
Competitive players are fine

Forward_Lateral
02-12-2024, 09:03 AM
So when he gets mad, he's a buffoon, but when Diggs does it, he is passionate and loves the game?

Should he have grabbed Reid? Probably not, but he was pissed that he was out of the game in a critical situation. Meanwhile the "superstar" WR on the Bills yanks himself whenever he feels like it.

Canadian'eh!
02-12-2024, 09:30 AM
Meh.

I think he should be more Careful as Andy is no spring chicken, I thought the bump was mostly accidental running up to him.

The yelling… don’t care. Andy clearly didn’t care. You want your stars to have that kind of fire, even when you need to tell them to calm down.

TacklingDummy
02-12-2024, 10:01 AM
So when he gets mad, he's a buffoon, but when Diggs does it, he is passionate and loves the game?

Should he have grabbed Reid? Probably not, but he was pissed that he was out of the game in a critical situation. Meanwhile the "superstar" WR on the Bills yanks himself whenever he feels like it.

No, both were wrong.

Woodman
02-12-2024, 10:23 AM
Meh.

2 or 3 more competitive players and Andy might have been visiting the injury tent.

sahlensguy
02-12-2024, 10:40 AM
Of course Reed was okay with it. He has his rings and his 10s of millions. Still a douchebag move though

ParanoidAndroid
02-12-2024, 10:55 AM
Wrong forum.

Woodman
02-12-2024, 11:38 AM
So no opinion on Kelce.

Was the Super Bowl thread in the proper forum?

senseofdoom
02-12-2024, 12:01 PM
He should get a call for a "random" drug test after that. Big roid rage vibes

sahlensguy
02-12-2024, 12:10 PM

Kickers definitely need to get tested. They made their record kicks look routine.

Woodman
02-12-2024, 12:15 PM

His face looked a little extra in the rage department way way over the top ..... he's usually drawing penalties and laughing in the faces of opponents ...... you might be onto something for sure.

Woodman
02-12-2024, 12:47 PM
Justin Tucker pregame drama with Travis Kelce, Patrick Mahomes (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264999-Justin-Tucker-pregame-drama-with-Travis-Kelce-Patrick-Mahomes)

Maybe there's a pattern.

YardRat
02-12-2024, 12:54 PM
Meh.

Diggs has never done anything like that to the head coach, maybe that's a difference for some.

Woodman
02-12-2024, 01:45 PM
Saw this comment online:

Jay Clapper
<button aria-label="Open menu options" type="button" class="Button__button--11-4-15 Button__action--11-4-15 Button__isEllipsis--11-4-15 Button__hoverBackground--11-4-15 Button__circle-icon--11-4-15 Menu__defaultMenuButton--11-4-15 components-MessageContextMenu-index__contextMenuButton" style="max-width: 100%; font-family: var(--spotim-font-family-action,var(--spotim-font-family-t5)); font-size: var(--spotim-font-size-t4); text-transform: var(--spotim-text-transform-action,none); letter-spacing: var(--spotim-letter-spacing-action,var(--spotim-letter-spacing-t5)); align-items: center; display: flex; font-weight: var(--spotim-font-weight-action-button,400); padding: 3px; border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; cursor: pointer; border-radius: 50%; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; justify-content: center; height: fit-content; transform: rotate(90deg);"><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" viewBox="0 0 128 512"></svg>
</button>I strongly dislike Travis now. He clearly has anger issues that needs be addressed and making excuses for his behavior is ridiculous. There are no circumstances that exist where Travis running up to his coach, screaming in his face, nearly knocking him over, and not stopping until someone else pulled him away, is acceptable. And he clearly doesn't care because people are making excuses for him. Taylor should see this as a huge red flag and run. Once the honeymoon phase ends and chemical reaction in the brain that exists with all new relationships comes to an end (which it always does), Taylor may not like what she sees. I seriously doubt she'll like him running up to her and screaming in her face when she does something he doesn't like. If he can do that to his coach, he will certainly do that to anyone.

Novacane
02-12-2024, 02:05 PM
The excuses for him are pathetic. No wonder more and more kids have not respect for authority anymore.

Typ0
02-12-2024, 04:35 PM
I don't think we really know what that was all about and people are just making up their own realities.

Novacane
02-12-2024, 06:19 PM
I don't think we really know what that was all about and people are just making up their own realities.

I doesn't matter what it was about.

Saratoga Slim
02-12-2024, 09:06 PM
Justin Tucker pregame drama with Travis Kelce, Patrick Mahomes (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/264999-Justin-Tucker-pregame-drama-with-Travis-Kelce-Patrick-Mahomes)

Maybe there's a pattern.

Yeah, there's a pattern. Kelce is an entitled buffoon. You don't do that to a hall of fame head coach. Period. Inmates running the asylum.

jamze132
02-12-2024, 10:05 PM

It was pretty obvious. He only had one target to that point and their offense wasn’t moving the ball.

Woodman
02-12-2024, 10:06 PM
Yeah, there's a pattern. Kelce is an entitled buffoon. You don't do that to a hall of fame head coach. Period. Inmates running the asylum.

:10: He deserves nobody's respect!

Woodman
02-12-2024, 10:11 PM
It was pretty obvious. He only had one target to that point and their offense wasn’t moving the ball.
He was a decoy or he was be taken away by the LB Dre Greenlaw that injured his achilles .... he gained his 1 yard to that point so what's the problem :roflmao:

Dre Greenlaw going out really killed the 49ers.

Allowing this ******* (Kelce) any cover reflects poorly on the entire Chief organization.

Historian
02-13-2024, 07:24 AM
As much as I have a tremendous amount of respect for the Hunt family, there would be no Buffalo Bills without them, I'm over them as a team.

Started with Mahomes bending Allen's ear after we beat them in week 14.

Now this.

I get that he wants to be in the game.

Unfortunately, they've become a bunch of entitled babies acting out.

Not one ounce of sportsmanship.

My Grandfather used to say..."This is what happens when the employees make more than the bosses."

:rofl:

Typ0
02-13-2024, 07:48 AM
I doesn't matter what it was about.

Sure it matters what it's about. It matters what their culture is. It matters how they do things. It matters what the content is.

But yeah like you say no one gives a **** the only thing that really matters is people's perceptions.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really glad we got the high character losers as opposed to the low character winners though ...

sahlensguy
02-13-2024, 08:24 AM
Sure it matters what it's about. It matters what their culture is. It matters how they do things. It matters what the content is.

But yeah like you say no one gives a **** the only thing that really matters is people's perceptions.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really glad we got the high character losers as opposed to the low character winners though ...

Goat level player. Ass level human.

Forward_Lateral
02-13-2024, 10:51 AM
Diggs has never done anything like that to the head coach, maybe that's a difference for some.
Fair enough, I don't think Kelce intended to grab Reid as hard as he did, and I don't condone that, but its' being blown way out of proportion, IMO.

Typ0
02-13-2024, 10:52 AM

But we got great character people who consistently get it handed to them by the Ass level humans.

And it came out today what he said. It's not what people are making of it. The guy is intense as evidenced by his production. But let's get on board with some more cupcakes if they won't bump into McDermott during the game.

Forward_Lateral
02-13-2024, 10:52 AM
Jim Kelly was a world class POS in his playing days.

Typ0
02-13-2024, 10:55 AM
Jim Kelly was a world class POS in his playing days.

couldn't stand the ****er and still can't. He's a bad example and just as much the reason the squad never won a SB after 4 trips there.

Woodman
02-13-2024, 11:51 AM

Huge on the ass level ..... as usual spot on young man.

sahlensguy
02-13-2024, 12:13 PM
But we got great character people who consistently get it handed to them by the Ass level humans.

And it came out today what he said. It's not what people are making of it. The guy is intense as evidenced by his production. But let's get on board with some more cupcakes if they won't bump into McDermott during the game.

Hell, I'd bump into McD due to his incompetence. Reed...not a chance.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
02-15-2024, 02:20 PM
Kickers definitely need to get tested. They made their record kicks look routine.

Indoor low humidity dry desert air.

sahlensguy
02-15-2024, 04:46 PM
Indoor low humidity dry desert air.

You forgot 2,000 ft above sea level.

Woodman
02-20-2024, 06:39 PM
The audio of Travis Kelce's Super Bowl confrontation with Andy Reid could be buried forever - NBC Sports (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/the-audio-of-travis-kelces-super-bowl-confrontation-with-andy-reid-could-be-buried-forever)

The NFL Films footage including video, but not audio, of the Kelce-Reid confrontation was used on Inside the NFL, the one-time HBO must-see show that has been relegated to the CW (I think). A spokesperson for Inside the NFL declined comment to Glasspiegel.

So, yes, the audio surely exists. And, no, Big Shield is never going to let us hear it.