• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiny Chicken
    Shinier than your mom
    • Jul 2002

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

I'm so :angry:ing pumped!!!! I can stand the wait until 1 tomrrow, I think I'm going to go insane!

If they lose, I'm going to be :angry:ing pissed. I haven't been this pumped for a game since... I dunno... the '99 season playoff game against the Dolphins.

• Shiny Chicken
    Shinier than your mom
    • Jul 2002

I"ll probably break something if they lose this game.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
      Shinier than your mom
      • Jul 2002

I"ll probably just go insane... you'll see a news headline... "Crazed Albany college student goes on naked rampage through city streets"

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

yeah well... it's 1130am on SUNDAY for me.... and I have to work tomorrow... But I'm planning on getting up at 2am MONDAY, to see if I can at least LISTEN to the game. Since AFN has decided to show the Pack and Minny play.

Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
          Shinier than your mom
          • Jul 2002

I LOVE the Bills!!!
          I LOVE Drew Bledsoe!
          I LOVE Eric Moulds!
          I LOVE Travis Henry!
          I LOVE Takeo Spikes!
          I LOVE Lawyer Milloy!
          I want to MARRY Tom Donahoe!!

And I'm not even gay

Now that says something.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

$#!+, that isn't anything - I can't stand the wait 'til tomorrow at 10 am when the game is played for those of us in Cali. I also can't wait till 10 tonight when NFL Live is on to see if they talk about the Bills and Pats matchup. In fact I will start a thread on it right now to let every one know about it.
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
              Since AFN has decided to show the Pack and Minny play.

I know exactly how you feel. We had a nice game against the Fish (the home one) in 94 that I couldn't watch because AFN decided instead to air a fumble and flag-filled game between the Jets and the Colts.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

WOOO HOOOO!!! Time to bow to the MASTER!!!

Tom Donahoe

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                  WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                  yeah well... it's 1130am on SUNDAY for me.... and I have to work tomorrow... But I'm planning on getting up at 2am MONDAY, to see if I can at least LISTEN to the game. Since AFN has decided to show the Pack and Minny play.

Hey CntryGal,

Where are you in Korea again - was it Osan? I'm in Yongsan. I was so pumped to listen to the game on the internet, but then a computer virus I was trying to get rid of wiped out my DSL connection 2 hours before game time. I still can't believe it happened. I spent the entire game trying to restore it, but no luck. That friggin computer almost got airborne qualified out of my 6th story window.

PS: Curfews Suck!
                  Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                    • Jul 2002

Hey there Ranger!!!!!

Good luck with the computer! I can definately relate. I had a "paperweight" at home that almost became part of a snowbank.

Let me know when you get back up this way. We can grab a bite to eat, talk about the BILLS, go see the fire show, talk about the BILLS, go to the country bar here, talk about the BILLS.

Originally posted by notacon
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                    X