PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Shiny Chicken
09-06-2003, 09:31 PM
I'm so :angry:ing pumped!!!! I can stand the wait until 1 tomrrow, I think I'm going to go insane!

If they lose, I'm going to be :angry:ing pissed. I haven't been this pumped for a game since... I dunno... the '99 season playoff game against the Dolphins.

Shiny Chicken
09-06-2003, 09:31 PM
I"ll probably break something if they lose this game.

Shiny Chicken
09-06-2003, 09:33 PM
I"ll probably just go insane... you'll see a news headline... "Crazed Albany college student goes on naked rampage through city streets"

Cntrygal
09-06-2003, 09:33 PM
yeah well... it's 1130am on SUNDAY for me.... and I have to work tomorrow... But I'm planning on getting up at 2am MONDAY, to see if I can at least LISTEN to the game. Since AFN has decided to show the Pack and Minny play.

:madcloud:

Shiny Chicken
09-06-2003, 09:36 PM
I LOVE the Bills!!!
I LOVE Drew Bledsoe!
I LOVE Eric Moulds!
I LOVE Travis Henry!
I LOVE Takeo Spikes!
I LOVE Lawyer Milloy!
I want to MARRY Tom Donahoe!!

And I'm not even gay

Now that says something.

ublinkwescore
09-06-2003, 09:48 PM
$#!+, that isn't anything - I can't stand the wait 'til tomorrow at 10 am when the game is played for those of us in Cali. I also can't wait till 10 tonight when NFL Live is on to see if they talk about the Bills and Pats matchup. In fact I will start a thread on it right now to let every one know about it.

The_Philster
09-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
Since AFN has decided to show the Pack and Minny play.

I know exactly how you feel. We had a nice game against the Fish (the home one) in 94 that I couldn't watch because AFN decided instead to air a fumble and flag-filled game between the Jets and the Colts. :mad:

Michael82
09-08-2003, 12:18 AM
WOOO HOOOO!!! Time to bow to the MASTER!!!

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:Tom Donahoe

BuffaloRanger
09-08-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
yeah well... it's 1130am on SUNDAY for me.... and I have to work tomorrow... But I'm planning on getting up at 2am MONDAY, to see if I can at least LISTEN to the game. Since AFN has decided to show the Pack and Minny play.

Hey CntryGal,

Where are you in Korea again - was it Osan? I'm in Yongsan. I was so pumped to listen to the game on the internet, but then a computer virus I was trying to get rid of wiped out my DSL connection 2 hours before game time. I still can't believe it happened. I spent the entire game trying to restore it, but no luck. That friggin computer almost got airborne qualified out of my 6th story window.

PS: Curfews Suck!

Cntrygal
09-08-2003, 03:21 AM
Hey there Ranger!!!!!

Good luck with the computer! I can definately relate. I had a "paperweight" at home that almost became part of a snowbank.

Let me know when you get back up this way. We can grab a bite to eat, talk about the BILLS, go see the fire show, talk about the BILLS, go to the country bar here, talk about the BILLS.

:gobills: