PDA

View Full Version : Alright, now I'm pissed...

ublinkwescore
09-06-2003, 09:34 PM
The stupid CBS station out here is apparently going to air the Houston Texans/Miami Dolphins game out here.

WHY?

There are other games that could be aired that are much more important, and will have a greater impact on the season - like our game with N.E. and the Chargers at the Chiefs, or Indy at Cleveland, or Baltimore at Pittsburgh. I hope this damn station isn't doing this because it's out of Fresno, and David Carr happens to play for the Texans - everyone in their right mind already knows who is 99% certain to win this game (as much as I hate to admit it). No one out here who is a Fresno St. Bulldog fan wants to see David Carr lose I'm sure - so why air that game when they can air what will without a doubt be the game that displays the best talent from the most competitive division in football?

Thank god I found a couple places to go and watch the Bills beat the pats.

fabolouspaul
09-07-2003, 02:25 AM
There showing the chiefs charger game here in LA on CBS

CajunBillsBacker
09-07-2003, 09:03 AM
Here near New Orleans we catch 2 different CBS locations, in the New Orleans CBS I get the Texans/Dolphins game, in the Baton Rouge CBS station, they are showing the Jaguars/Panthers.

Quite a selection there, I don't know which game i'm gonna watch!
Yeah Right, Damons here I come!!

ublinkwescore
09-07-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by CajunBillsBacker

Quite a selection there, I don't know which game i'm gonna watch!
Yeah Right, Damons here I come!!

I heard that - for me it's "Uncle John, here I come" - thank god the 9ers don't play 'til 1:00 out here.

CWOUSARET
09-07-2003, 09:43 AM
DirecTV has the BIlls game on Channel 709 here in Florida.

BillsOwnAll
09-07-2003, 10:06 AM
im in mass pats games our ALWAYS on TV. so are bills//fins games.