• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Argos QB Kelly accused of harassment in wrongful dismissal lawsuit

A former Toronto Argonauts strength and conditioning coach has filed a wrongful dismissal lawsuit against the Canadian Football League team and quarterback Chad Kelly, alleging the league's highest-paid player and reigning Most Outstanding Player harassed her and that the team fired her after she rejected his advances.

The coach, who worked for the Argos from 2018 until January 2024, filed the lawsuit on Feb. 21 in Ontario Superior Court in Toronto. TSN does not publish the names of alleged victims of abuse and harassment without their permission.

She is suing the 29-year-old Kelly for $50,000 for alleged violations of the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Argos for $85,714, claiming wrongful dismissal.
    A former Toronto Argonauts strength and conditioning coach has filed a wrongful dismissal lawsuit against the Canadian Football League team and quarterback Chad Kelly, alleging the league's highest-paid player and reigning Most Outstanding Player harassed her and that the team fired her after she rejected his advances.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Re: Argos QB Kelly accused of harassment in wrongful dismissal lawsuit

Just ask wagoncircler

he’s a ‘good kid’
    and tyrod Taylor’s ‘a thug’
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
      • Aug 2022

Just a drunk who can’t lead his team by example off the field and especially in preparation for the big playoff games.

Like his uncle.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
        Just ask wagoncircler

he’s a ‘good kid’

I can't kwhite see why he would say that

Comment

• ticatfan
          The Meathead of Muslims!
          • Jul 2002

Randy Moss's son signed with ticats.
          Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
          Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

I didn't think you could sue a fellow employee in Canada.

Also, I read that article. This lady made 25,000 a year. She's suing for over 3 x her salary.

This entire thing reeks

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Just ask wagoncircler

he’s a ‘good kid’
              Someone called Tyrod a thug? Why?

Look, Tyrod is not a starting QB in this league. He's the quintessential backup. He'll get you 240 yards and 2-3 TD's between passing and rushing without turning the ball over, and give your other stars a chance to win it. But he's not going to take over a game and throw for 300 yards and 4 TD's.

That doesn't make him a thug. At any given time, there are maybe 20-25 people on the entire planet who truly deserve to be NFL starting QB's. Tyrod has never been in any kind of trouble and his teammates always seem to like him. How exactly is he a thug?
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

Look, Tyrod is not a starting QB in this league. He's the quintessential backup. He'll get you 240 yards and 2-3 TD's between passing and rushing without turning the ball over, and give your other stars a chance to win it. But he's not going to take over a game and throw for 300 yards and 4 TD's.

That doesn't make him a thug. At any given time, there are maybe 20-25 people on the entire planet who truly deserve to be NFL starting QB's. Tyrod has never been in any kind of trouble and his teammates always seem to like him. How exactly is he a thug?

Do you really need to ask that question?

I mean - I thought you were smarter than this.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                  Do you really need to ask that question?

I mean - I thought you were smarter than this.
                  Yeah, I guess I kind of live in a bubble. Even the more conservative people in my life are past the "black guy = thug" mentality so sometimes I forget that the mentality still exists and is more widespread than anyone wants to admit.

That's the one good thing about Trump. I think a lot of people got a false sense of security about progress on racism in this country when Obama won two terms. Trump forced us to see just how far we still have to go regarding race. Unfortunately, he did it by exploiting and fueling racism rather than fighting it but at least now we know where we stand.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Not to derail this thread even more,

But I'd take Tyrod as Bills' backup QB over almost all the back ups in the league.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

Wagoncircler did when he was named a starter

the reason was an unsubstantiated report that tyrod got a grill after he was named starter
                      it ended up being False and wagoncircler used that report to refer to him as that

meanwhile, he was always defending Chad Kelly, even when getting arrested saying ‘I know him and his family. They are friends of mine. He’s a good kid’
                      kind of thing
                      I came.
                      I saw.
                      I conquered.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                        • Aug 2022

the reason was an unsubstantiated report that tyrod got a grill after he was named starter
                        it ended up being False and wagoncircler used that report to refer to him as that
                        meanwhile, he was always defending Chad Kelly, even when getting arrested saying ‘I know him and his family. They are friends of mine. He’s a good kid’
                        kind of thing

WHITE REPLACEMENT THEORY is a powerful drug once ingested.

Comment

• Mike13
                          • Aug 2005

You white. You Ben Affleck.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

kind of thing
                            Ah ok, so a black guy is a “thug” because it was falsely reported that he made a purchase to celebrate reaching the highest echelon of his profession, but a white guy who consistently gets in alcohol-related trouble is a “good kid.”

He’s not even trying to hide his racism.

And even if the grill thing were true, who cares? He’s a millionaire. It’s not how I’d spend the money if it were mine but it’s a free country.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                              I didn't think you could sue a fellow employee in Canada.

Also, I read that article. This lady made 25,000 a year. She's suing for over 3 x her salary.

This entire thing reeks
                              Yeah it reeks and there is a lot of fault on the part of the organization if advances were made because they are the ones who mixed it all up with firing her ass so there would be hell to pay in US law. Basically, here, the issue of her competence to perform her job becomes immaterial to her firing if there is a vast misappropriation of power in the relationship. There are consequences of trying to get the trim from the hired help.

Comment

Working...
                              X