PDA

View Full Version : Who's wearing the Defensive headset?

Turf
09-06-2003, 09:36 PM
I'm going to be watching closely to see who is really calling the defensive plays Sunday. Gray or Lebeau?
You tell me who's running the show, cause my moneys on Lebeau.

Cntrygal
09-06-2003, 09:37 PM
Please be sure to post the answer Travis. I won't get to see the game...

Shiny Chicken
09-06-2003, 09:40 PM
I think they're gonna give Gray one... then they're gonna give LeBeau a stelthy one... like with the microphone under his shirt and a tiny earpiece hidden in his ear. Then they're gonna let Gray think he's calling the plays... but just keep his headset disconnected :D

Turf
09-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
I think they're gonna give Gray one... then they're gonna give LeBeau a stelthy one... like with the microphone under his shirt and a tiny earpiece hidden in his ear. Then they're gonna let Gray think he's calling the plays... but just keep his headset disconnected :D

Bhahahaaa:hi5:

bernielivsey_1
09-06-2003, 09:45 PM
Gray is in the booth this year. He is supposed to call the D formations and Dick will relay that to the players. Dick will have a lot of input though. :twirl:

Turf
09-06-2003, 09:49 PM
Perfect.
Gray is using a Fischer Price Headset, and Lebeau is really doing everything on the sidelines.

Shiny Chicken
09-06-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by bernielivsey_1
Gray is in the booth this year. He is supposed to call the D formations and Dick will relay that to the players. Dick will have a lot of input though. :twirl:

I like my method better.

Turf
09-06-2003, 09:58 PM
I was too obvious wasn't I.