PDA

View Full Version : Dion Dawkins on the Jets: “I hate them, all of them”

Woodman
02-26-2024, 11:14 PM
Via ESPN.com, Dawkins spoke his mind (https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39605320/bills-dion-dawkins-rips-micheal-clemons-jets-hate-them) about Buffalo’s division rival during a recent visit to something called VladTV.

Dawkins called Jets defensive end Micheal Clemons a “***** boy.” Dawkins also accused Clemons of starting a postgame fight after the game between the two teams on November 19 at Highmark Stadium.

“Weirdos being weird,” Dawkins said of the fight.

“I hate them, all of them, bro,” Dawkins said of the Jets. “When it comes to sports, there are people that play the sport because they love the sport. And then there’s people that play the sport just to try to be cool. I feel like they play the sport to try to be cool. Those are a bunch of dudes that just want to take pictures on Instagram. That’s whack.”

jamze132
02-27-2024, 07:53 AM
I agree with him but it’s bad optics to make his feelings that well known. It’s all over the sports world and he’s definitely painting a target on our backs. But yeah, **** the Jets!

Bill Cody
02-27-2024, 12:06 PM
I hate them too

OpIv37
02-27-2024, 01:26 PM
I'm never a fan of giving another team bulletin board material. If Rodgers stays healthy they're probably a playoff team next year.

notacon
02-27-2024, 01:37 PM
Dion lets it ALL hang out. :bf1:

DetoxTent
02-27-2024, 05:27 PM
I hate them too, but still hate the Dolphins more. Damn that Morris, Kiick and Czonka juggernaut.

Woodman
02-27-2024, 05:29 PM
I agree with him but it’s bad optics to make his feelings that well known. It’s all over the sports world and he’s definitely painting a target on our backs. But yeah, **** the Jets!
Make the target huge ..... and then beat the s hit out of em I always say.

Woodman
02-27-2024, 05:32 PM
I hate them too, but still hate the Dolphins more. Damn that Morris, Kiick and Czonka juggernaut.
3 headed monster.