• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

The outcome of today's game...

Will have a huge impact on our season. Will we still have a chance at the AFC East title?

Our season can go either way, and I'm believing it all starts today. Win and we are deemed legitimate contenders. Lose and the wind may be knocked out of our sails.

Let's go kick some Patsy ass!!!
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

You mean you didn't read the outcome I posted in TB's thread?
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Travis Hunter
      • Jul 2002

The simulations I have been running trouble me. Of course they're video games and unrealiable at that until proven. But NE keeps winning with scores like 23-10, Travis is handing then ball over in the 1st quarter, and Drew's throwing an early and late INT.
      So lets see if these things are worth a damn.
      Personally I think it will be a very close game, maybe 27-24 Bills.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Ð
        1-800-SAD-GOAT
        • Jul 2002

The fact that you're troubled about video game simulations troubles me.
        It's like jagoff monday morning quartebacking á la Wys gone wild.

Comment

• CWOUSARET
          • Aug 2003

I can't agree that the entire season could rest on the results of the first game - but this particular first game is an important game to win. An important win because it will give this young team some always valuable "confidence" that will pay off down the raod and it WILL send a message to the rest of the Division, Conference and League that we are a team to be taken seriously. GO BILLS!!!
          "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

Working...
          X