• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Mitch Trubisky agreed to two-year, $5.25 million deal with Bills

Per Mike Garafolo of NFL Media, Trubisky has agreed to a two-year deal worth $5.25 million with $2.7 million guaranteed in 2024. Trubisky’s contract is worth a maximum of $8.45 million if he hits all of his incentives, which are tied to his playing time and wins.

Trubisky was Buffalo’s backup in 2021, after four years with Chicago. He appeared in six games for the Bills — mainly in mop-up duty. He threw just eight passes, completing six of them for 43 yards with an interception.

Report- Mitch Trubisky agreed to two-year, $5.25 million deal with Bills - NBC Sports

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Mitch Trubisky agreed to two-year, $5.25 million deal with Bills

Sounds reasonable

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Thurmal
      • Oct 2005

I feel better with him back there than Kyle Allen.
      "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Mad Max
        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
        I feel better with him back there than Kyle Allen.
        That’s kind of like saying you’d rather kiss a pig than a rat but I guess?

Comment

• Ed
          • Sep 2002

Trubisky to me is easily the most talented backup QB we've had so far under Josh. I don't have any issue with him being back. That was a crappy situation he went to in Pitt. Bad OL and bad offensive coaching.

Comment

• Mad Max
            Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ed View Post
            Trubisky to me is easily the most talented backup QB we've had so far under Josh. I don't have any issue with him being back. That was a crappy situation he went to in Pitt. Bad OL and bad offensive coaching.
            You’re technically correct but he’s being compared to Barkley, Allen, Nathan freaking Peterman hahahaha?!

the king of the bum is still a bum.

Also Mason 3rd stringer Rudolph won games and played significantly better than Trubs on that same terrible Steelers team.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

When Daboll left and didn't take Trubisky with him, that's all I needed to know.

That being said, he's a backup for a reason. If he has to play, the Bills are dicked anyways.

Comment

• Mad Max
                Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                When Daboll left and didn't take Trubisky with him, that's all I needed to know.

That being said, he's a backup for a reason. If he has to play, the Bills are dicked anyways.
                It’s definitely nitpicking to criticize his signing as it was for not bringing back Araiza as the positional importance is much lower than the other positions. I guess the reason I do it is because I’d rather have an edge even if only slight in EVERY position since that’s sometimes the difference between winning and losing.

Comment

Working...
                X