PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 Game Balls/Goats

Shiny Chicken
09-07-2003, 03:04 PM
Game Balls -
Drew - No major mistakes, some beautiful passes, finally overcomes his demons on playing the Pats
Henry - The one fumble was his only blemish. Other than that a good day... 2 TD's, catching balls., some good runs.
O-Line- Awesome pass protection. Gave Drew a lot of time
Sam Adams - I still can't believe I watched him run in for a TD :eek: So much for ihim being washed up.
Takeo - 2 INTs! Enough said.
Milloy - Amazing game, especially considering he only got to Buffalo a couple days ago
The erest of the defense- WOW!

Goats -
Reed - The only minor disappointment in the game, although he did have a couple catches. If he had caught that pass on the flea-flicker, though, I think we would have had yet another TD. Not that we needed it. I think he'll improve, though. He has the skills.

Brian Griese Rulz
09-07-2003, 03:13 PM
Balls:

1) Moorman: Kept putting NE in bad field positon. Wow, this guy can Punt.

2) Spikes: No need to explain

3) Adams: No need to explain

Goats

1) Henry: Fumbles Again. Could have been a costly turnover if the D wasn't playing so good. Hurry up and get healthy Mcgahee.

2) Reed: Drops Drops

3) DE's, Bills still cant get a pass rush from this postion. Its pretty sad that Fat Azz Adams is the Best player on the line putting presure on the QB.

Shiny Chicken
09-07-2003, 03:14 PM
I totally forgot about Moorman.... some AMAZING punts this year.

casdhf
09-07-2003, 03:23 PM
In a 31-0 shutout, I'm not going to really try and find a goat, other than Coy Wire. What was that scrub thinking?

Captain gameboy
09-07-2003, 03:28 PM
Balls.

1. O line. Unbelievable pass protection. When Drew has this time hes unstoppable.
2. Gilbride. Superb scheme. Early on when Pats put 8 in box Drew checked off to a short pass play every time. In normal alignments, we ran with some success. When the game was on the line Gilbride/Drew seemed to be in the D huddle. Great Job.
3. Takeo. He had such a great game I doubt we'll hear his name for two weeks as opponents will stay away.

Goats.

1. D line pass rush, except big Sam. Old news here, but sooner or later we need pressure from the ends without blitzing. Kelsey got in once, that's all I saw until garbage time.

Additionally: What is up with Moorman? Let's hope they don't drug test him.

Unbelievable game.

don137
09-07-2003, 03:30 PM
Game Ball: Bellichick...thank you for Milloy. He sure looked washed up...:ROFL:
Goats: If I have to give one I would give the OL (particulary Trey Teague for is bad snap and penalty)of holes in the trenches...Any yards Henry got was when he went wide...

LarryBoy
09-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Game ball-our great GM who brought over some AWESOME talent!

SABURZFAN
09-07-2003, 03:36 PM
if there's ONE person who deserves it,it's moorman.

Ingtar33
09-07-2003, 03:41 PM
Game Balls
Spikes, Fletch, Adams, Milloy, both Clements and Winfield, Mike Williams, Ruben Brown, Cambell, Bledsoe, Henry, Moulds, Morman, K.Gilbride, Lebeau, Grey, G.Williams, Donahoe, and Tom Brady :D

Goats
zilch

TypicalBill
09-07-2003, 03:45 PM
Game ball

Bledsoe, Oline, Sam Gash, Moulds, Shaw, Dline, Cornerbacks, Safeties, LINEBACKERS,

Biggest gameball -----> coaching staff .. would've been much more if it werent for 2 dropped TD's by reed and the penalties)

Goat

Reed

cordog
09-07-2003, 03:49 PM
all i got to say is WOW, and wys, Adams sucks huh? LOL, Kelsay isnt good huh? We looked real good today!!!!!!!!!

The Spaz
09-07-2003, 03:51 PM
Game Balls: The Whole D!

Goats: I can give 2 *****s right now....LMAO!:)

Shiny Chicken
09-07-2003, 06:21 PM
I really can't get down on Henry... despite his fumble, he really had a decent game.

OpIv37
09-07-2003, 06:24 PM
I posted this in the other balls/goats thread but since this seems to be the "official" one:

Game balls- Takeo and Sam, D as a unit

Goats- Brown and Josh Reed- he couldn't catch SARS in a Chinese hospital (no offense intended to any Chinese people).