PDA

View Full Version : Tre’Davious White signs one-year deal with the Rams

Woodman
03-26-2024, 10:18 PM
Tre'Davious White signs one-year deal with the Rams - NBC Sports (https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/tredavious-white-signs-one-year-deal-with-the-rams)

The 2017 first-round pick of the Bills, who had spent his entire career in Buffalo, has agreed to terms on a one-year deal with the Rams, via multiple reports. The Bills cut White earlier this month. The deal is worth (wait for it) “up to” $10 million. ESPN.com puts the base value at $8.5 million. (We’ll wait for the official details before taking that as gospel.)

Saratoga Slim
03-27-2024, 09:53 AM
I was secretly hoping that no one would sign him in his current shape, and we'd be able to grab him in like week 8 on a deal through the end of the season.

But this is good for Tre. I'm happy for him. He was a good soldier for the Bills.

Bill Cody
03-27-2024, 01:36 PM
Sad he's gone. Good luck Tre. Great player

Mad Max
03-27-2024, 01:48 PM
I wish him great health as I would with all players and also great success since he didn’t sign with Miami or the Jests.

Forward_Lateral
03-27-2024, 02:09 PM
Good for Tre, but this is a ridiculous amount of money for a guy who is coming off of back to back years of major injuries.

notacon
03-27-2024, 02:09 PM
I wish Tre' well. I hope he comes back from his injuries and finishes a stellar career strongly. Glad that he went to a NFC team instead of AFC too.

With that said, it was still a very smart move for the Bills to move on from him. That's the way it goes in the NFL.