• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Finheaven Needs Your Help

they need some new excuses for their loss to houston.i'll start with...

it was ray lucas' fault.

OOPS!!!!that's an old excuse and ray lucas isn't there anymore.

i can't think of anything right now.anybody got any ideas?
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • LarryBoy
    The world needs a hero!
    • Apr 2003

Umm.....the moon was inline with Fiedler uranus?
    Bills Rock!

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

Can you imagine what Senior Seau's joints are going to feel like when he comes to Buffalo in December? He will probably age 2 years in that game alone.

Byrd.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LarryBoy
        Umm.....the moon was inline with Fiedler uranus?
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
          Can you imagine what Senior Seau's joints are going to feel like when he comes to Buffalo in December? He will probably age 2 years in that game alone.
          that's if he makes it to December.

Comment

• PhinPhreak
            • Apr 2003

There are no excuses except for the fact that the Fins picked up where they left off at the end of the season. Hopefully they can fix their problems in 2 weeks.

Comment

• Gram
              • Sep 2003

No excuse for the Miami loss. We just played like crap.

I don't know what to think about my Phins this year...I won't know until we play a couple more games.
              Our Bands Music Page

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                • Jun 2003

NO we don't need new excuses, there are none for what the phins did, wished I had seen the game, All I've read is the team came out flat, I say over confident, and got their lunch handed to them. Any way congrads on your victory, that score was outstanding, I didn't see your game either. But I did see the final score...and I'm impressed. Still can't wait to play ya on the 21st. While a lot of phins fans are crying today, I'm kind of smiling..not a good smile mind ya, but I'm hoping this is a reverse of trends, if you know what I mean. But right now, I'm glad I'm not a phin player who have to answer questions all week, I bet they wish it was next sunday right now. But we lost, and that's the nature of the sport. I'm mad, but that doesn't change any thing. The D is exactly as I described them, People will argue with me because they only allowed one TD, but they let the texans drive 80 yards. And no sacks....That's unacceptable PERIOD.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Billz_fan
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
                  NO we don't need new excuses, there are none for what the phins did, wished I had seen the game, All I've read is the team came out flat, I say over confident, and got their lunch handed to them. Any way congrads on your victory, that score was outstanding, I didn't see your game either. But I did see the final score...and I'm impressed. Still can't wait to play ya on the 21st. While a lot of phins fans are crying today, I'm kind of smiling..not a good smile mind ya, but I'm hoping this is a reverse of trends, if you know what I mean. But right now, I'm glad I'm not a phin player who have to answer questions all week, I bet they wish it was next sunday right now. But we lost, and that's the nature of the sport. I'm mad, but that doesn't change any thing. The D is exactly as I described them, People will argue with me because they only allowed one TD, but they let the texans drive 80 yards. And no sacks....That's unacceptable PERIOD.
                  No worrys man, This is the NFL. Which means "not for long"

Today was a day the Bills needed. They got it. For that I am estatic

It is however a long season. Fortunes change and 1 game does not make a season.

Lick the wounds, bleed a little and return next week to fight again. There was a Marv Levy quote that was very similar but Im to lazy to look it up
                  The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

Thanks for the congrats, very classy...BTW, that wasn't an earthquake you felt in Maryland it was Adams running a 37 yard interception for a TD.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by don137

Thanks for the congrats, very classy...BTW, that wasn't an earthquake you felt in Maryland it was Adams running a 37 yard interception for a TD.
                      Adams did what? Oh man he though for the rest of the season, I gave him 1/2 a season, but he'll live on that loral for the rest of the season..

Reach for the stars

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137

BTW, that wasn't an earthquake you felt in Maryland it was Adams running a 37 yard interception for a TD.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Adams did what? Oh man he though for the rest of the season, I gave him 1/2 a season, but he'll live on that loral for the rest of the season..
                          loral my ass...

um...scoreboard...you lost to Houston...you have no right to comment.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

wait til the salary cap kicks in next year...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                              • Jul 2002

It's December.

Comment

Working...
                              X