John Butler still hangs around in Buffalo, speaks about Diggs, Allen, and secondary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

John Butler still hangs around in Buffalo, speaks about Diggs, Allen, and secondary

Does not sound like he has any animosity towards McDermott and the Bills. Gives some general takes but not much insight - maybe some clauses in his mutually agreement for departure from the Bills on plans for players like Elam. Butler's part starts at 12 minute mark.

• Ginger Vitis
    • Feb 2009

Re: John Butler still hangs around in Buffalo, speaks about Diggs, Allen, and seconda

I saw some of that... he praised Benford..Jackson.. Lewis as being hard workers and no mention of Elam..

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
      • Aug 2004

Re: John Butler still hangs around in Buffalo, speaks about Diggs, Allen, and seconda

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
      I saw some of that... he praised Benford..Jackson.. Lewis as being hard workers and no mention of Elam..
      Parrino specifically asked about Elam right around 29 minute mark. Butler pretty much praised Elam's work ethic, in his words, top 5% of the team. But that's the extent of what he said about Elam, which is very different from what he said about Benford where he went into the details abut Benford's skillset and results.

I know there are videos out there from Cover 1 (who had Elam himself on at one point) which kind of implied Elam and Butler not quite on the same page. For Bills sake, let's see what the new CB secondary coach can do for Elam. In theory, his strength is more suited for Elam.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

lol I thought this was about John Butler the old GM

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
          lol I thought this was about John Butler the old GM
          I did at first too but was pretty sure he died years ago.

Comment

• Oaf
            Do you read what you write?
            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
            I did at first too but was pretty sure he died years ago.

Perfect thread title for a ghost

Comment

Working...
            X