PDA

View Full Version : Hysterical quote!

TypicalBill
09-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Spikes just said that this is the first time that he cant wait to watch nfl live... he wants to hear what Chris berman is gonna say bout this game cuz before, when he was in cincy, the team got bashed all the time lol... he will record all the highlights lol!

on a serious note:

he also said

"this D has the potential to be the best D ever, they just have to do what they're supposed to"

"the city of buffalo didn't really know what they got when they signed him... im not the best linebacker ever.. but im real... im for real"

deep words man, :clap:

LarryBoy
09-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Hes the man! A piece of the puzzle that was missing!

ArcticWildMan
09-07-2003, 04:03 PM
It's almost scarey how good our D played in the first game of the season.

I can hardly wait to see them in week 10 or so :D

Captain gameboy
09-07-2003, 05:21 PM
Screw Berman, Rush Limbaugh is the one who humiliated himself.
Starting on Thursday, he's bee sportin an unusual attraction, (us males know what I mean), for Belichick.
He was drooling all over himself picking the Pats today.

BigMike68
09-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Yeah dumb a$$ rush picked the Pats over the Bills as like his lock of the day, everyone else said to him it was wrong because not playing the game he can't see what a personel move on a team leader like Lawyer can do to a team. Actually Tom Jackson kinda looked angry when Rush downplayed the pick up in Milloy.

GO BILLS

lordofgun
09-07-2003, 07:09 PM
Limbaugh. :down: For a man who's always right, he sure was wrong this week.

Talent on loan from Jay Fiedler. :snicker:

BigMike68
09-07-2003, 07:10 PM
And never say "Screw Berman" he's the freaking man whne it comes to brodcasters, by far the best of all time except maybe Howard Cosell but im only 19 so ive never heard Howard so its all from his reputation that I say Bermans the best besides him.

(I could'nt hurt Berman picks the BIlls every year though could it?)

Turf
09-07-2003, 07:28 PM
Takeo is the equivalent of Ray Lewis IMO, only cleaner.

Ebenezer
09-07-2003, 07:33 PM
Defensive player of the game!

TypicalBill
09-07-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Travis Hunter
Takeo is the equivalent of Ray Lewis IMO, only cleaner.

Ditto! he wont get as many tackles cuz he doesn't play middle... but he'll take whatever he gets when it comes his way! I love the guy!

he's in the mix for defensive player of the NFL .. and his play today deffinately helped solidify that.

The_Philster
09-14-2003, 11:28 AM
By ALAN PERGAMENT
It is too early to make a rush to judgment, but Rush Limbaugh's ESPN performance on Sunday will be memorable in Buffalo for all the wrong reasons.
If Limbaugh is supposed to represent the voice of the fan, he ended up embarrassing all armchair analysts by showing how out of touch he is with the psyche of professional athletes.

Limbaugh's opening act Sunday was a lengthy, boring but insightful commentary on the old topic of the $200,000 fine that Detroit General Manager Matt Millen received for failing to interview a minority coaching candidate before he hired Steve Mariucci.

Then Limbaugh used the first of the three "challenges" he is allowed to disagree with statements made by "Sunday NFL Countdown" regulars to debate an issue concerning Buffalo's newest player, Lawyer Milloy....

more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20030913/1021830.asp)

Limbaugh, the voice of the fan, suggested the Patriots would forget about it quickly and come into Ralph Wilson Stadium and beat the Bills. :snicker: