PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical

kscdogbillsfan1221
04-14-2024, 03:46 PM
This is by NO means me pining for this, but just an exercise for fun as it’s the offseason.

if josh Allen were ever on the trade market (and no. I’m not suggesting it will happen nor that I want it to happen)
what do you think the compensation for him would be?

im envisioning 3 firsts and other picks.

what do you think? More ? Less?

Mad Max
04-14-2024, 04:01 PM
This is by NO means me pining for this, but just an exercise for fun as it’s the offseason.

if josh Allen were ever on the trade market (and no. I’m not suggesting it will happen nor that I want it to happen)
what do you think the compensation for him would be?

im envisioning 3 firsts and other picks.

what do you think? More ? Less?

Well Deshaun happy ending Watson fetched three first rounders plus.

Therefore Josh would be worth five number one picks and two number two. Anything less and pound flaming charcoal.

YardRat
04-14-2024, 04:03 PM
Unless we can find somebody as stupid as Cleveland, I would say 2 firsts, two seconds, and a QB.

Closer to a Stafford-type deal than a Watson.

(Plus we always get screwed on trades with this regime).

sahlensguy
04-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Stroud or Love plus plus

Chet
04-14-2024, 04:16 PM
We could trade him for a new franchise. If we wipe the name we might wipe the shame

sukie
04-14-2024, 04:24 PM
Pffffffft. Tua straight up. It’s all about accuracy timing and protecting the ball.

Mace
04-14-2024, 05:07 PM
Unless we can find somebody as stupid as Cleveland, I would say 2 firsts, two seconds, and a QB.

Closer to a Stafford-type deal than a Watson.

(Plus we always get screwed on trades with this regime).

Hah...but Cleveland is still there and has 1st round picks in 2025 and 2026 burning a hole in Haslam's pocket!

We get Watson and flip him to Seattle for another 3rd and 4th.

It won't go well with Trubisky, but better draft picks of our own, and like it or not I survived Bruce Mathison and Joe Dufek.

YardRat
04-14-2024, 05:50 PM
Hah...but Cleveland is still there and has 1st round picks in 2025 and 2026 burning a hole in Haslam's pocket!

We get Watson and flip him to Seattle for another 3rd and 4th.

It won't go well with Trubisky, but better draft picks of our own, and like it or not I survived Bruce Mathison and Joe Dufek.

Ha! I'll see your Bruce Mathison and Joe Dufek and raise you Dennis Shaw and Vince Farragamo.

Woodman
04-14-2024, 06:16 PM
3 firsts and 3 thirds .... nah still not enough.

throw in Yankee 1st baseman Joe Pepitone in his prime.

RIP Joe ...... died March 13 2023.

notacon
04-15-2024, 01:53 PM
We could trade him for a new franchise. If we wipe the name we might wipe the shame

:rofl: How dumb. You are 10 years too late. The "shame" was during Ralph Wilson's crappy ownership.

The Buffalo Bills of 2024 are now a model franchise.

You show once again why your anti-Bills lame opinions are worthless.