PDA

View Full Version : OL Graham Barton

Woodman
04-14-2024, 08:24 PM
Buffalo Bills 2024 NFL Draft Scouting Spotlight- OL Graham Barton - Buffalo Rumblings (https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2024/4/14/24125819/buffalo-bills-2024-nfl-draft-scouting-spotlight-ol-graham-barton)

A spot that still should be garnering first-round consideration based on where the value may be is on the offensive line. This is a very good offensive line class with depth you almost never see within a single class.

Woodman
04-14-2024, 08:28 PM
If it were up to general manager Brandon Beane, I’m sure he’d love to have Edwards and Collins as quality depth for this year with McGovern being able to stay put at left guard, where he performed admirably well. One of the players estimated to be a first-round selection with center traits is Duke offensive lineman Graham Barton.

Woodman
04-14-2024, 08:30 PM
Pro Day Testing

6’5”, 313 pounds
4.95 40-yard dash
4.55 Short Shuttle
7.31 Three-Cone

Positives

Grip strength stands out immediately; he’s immovable
Nasty streak to displace and put defenders on the ground in a hurry
Natural glider from side to side shows off athleticism
Smooth mover as a puller where he can ID his second level target and displace
Does well to latch onto his target; Rarely ever falls off his block even if he’s not in favorable position
Feet move in unison with him, which allows him to have great contact balance

Woodman
04-15-2024, 09:37 AM
Now this would be a curve ball.

kgun12
04-15-2024, 10:30 AM
I’d pick either side of the lines in the first and second rounds almost every year.

Saratoga Slim
04-15-2024, 11:19 AM
I'll be most excited about a 1st round receiver. But will not argue with a DE or OL if we have another plan for adding talent to the WR corps.

kgun12
04-15-2024, 11:38 AM
I'll be most excited about a 1st round receiver. But will not argue with a DE or OL if we have another plan for adding talent to the WR corps.

I’m sure from the minute they decided to trade Diggs there was a plan in place, much like the plan they had for getting cap compliant. Probably the only thing teams don’t have multiple plans for is the unexpected retirement.