PDA

View Full Version : Good Game Guys

PhinPhreak
09-07-2003, 04:16 PM
Bills really looked impressive today, at least someboy in the East played well this week. I figured them to beat the Pats maybe by 10-14 but never expected them to man handle them that bad. See ya in 2 weeks.

don137
09-07-2003, 04:19 PM
I commend you PhinPhreak to show class after today's outcomes...

Billz_fan
09-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Bills really looked impressive today, at least someboy in the East played well this week. I figured them to beat the Pats maybe by 10-14 but never expected them to man handle them that bad. See ya in 2 weeks.

Thanks man :up: way classy of you !

I just wish one game made a season and then we would have it made :D Time for a short celebration and then back to work for all the boys.

The Bills just need to avoid a let down next week after such an emoitional and convincing victory.

I really think the whole Milloy issue took the wind out of the Patriots players. I think Belechecks decision to release Milloy cost his team big time today ;)

PhinPhreak
09-07-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Billz_fan

I just wish one game made a season and then we would have it made :D Time for a short celebration and then back to work for all the boys.

You don't have to tell a Fin fan about one game not making a season, hell 10 games don't make a season, It's who's playing the best at the end of the season that has the best shot, look at the Titans last yer, start off 1-4 get crushed by the Raiders and wind up in the championship game.

The Fins beat the Raiders in week 14 and look like they have a good shot at a bye and homfield advantage, they blow the next two games and miss the playoffs all together.

It is only one game but that is all we have to judge by right now, and Fin Fans don't have much to say at the moment.

Should be interesting in Miami in a few weeks. Good Luck until then :D

Cntrygal
09-08-2003, 06:18 AM
hehe... I LOVE all these "congrats" threads. Thanks for the props. :D Cya in a couple weeks. ;)