PDA

View Full Version : Time to eat some crow, wys..

Tatonka
09-07-2003, 04:17 PM
sam adams what?

slow?

lone sack of the game and an INT for a TD..

and when edwards was in there, faulk ran all over us.. adams is bring it, now that the RS is on..

couldnt be happier about our four pick ups..

milloy, adams, spikes, and posey.. all played great.

Tatonka
09-07-2003, 04:19 PM
and to my disappointment, but also to wys, who claimed reed had the best hands on the team..

ouch.. he looked like dookie.

Billz_fan
09-07-2003, 04:30 PM
Yeah, Im sure Wys is happy the Bills won but he's gotta eat some serious Sam Adams crow :snicker:

Along with a side dish of Bledsoe :D

bernielivsey_1
09-07-2003, 05:29 PM
Butterflies for Reed. He was wide open though.

ArcticWildMan
09-07-2003, 05:31 PM
Reed better show something next game or Bledsoe will start throwing to Shaw and ignore him.

Billz_fan
09-07-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
Reed better show something next game or Bledsoe will start throwing to Shaw and ignore him.

I agree, Shaw showed some good skills today in the first half. The Flea flicker that Josh dropped was picture perfect. No excuses, he blew it :/

hintexas
09-07-2003, 05:37 PM
It looked like they kept trying to get Reed the ball. Bledsoe did a great job distributing the ball. The offensive line looked good. Samy Morris also had a few good plays. Only concerns penaltys, Reed looked a bit like a rookie, and Henry seemed to have trouble running behind Gash (even though Gash was throwing great blocks.

On defense Don't forget that Milloy had a sack too. The defense was amazing. I thought big pat played good, Kelsey played good and Adams was co-MVP with Miloy and Spikes. But I was hoping more from 1 other member of the dline.

But these are all small thing when you kick the other teams butt.

BillsOverDolphins
09-07-2003, 05:41 PM
I havent had this much pride since 99....Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

clumping platelets
09-07-2003, 05:42 PM
wys WAS eating crow after the game........too bad we didn't get it on tape :snicker:

Philagape
09-07-2003, 05:42 PM
I hope this finally pounds in the lesson, after all these years, that PRESEASON MEANS NOTHING

cordog
09-07-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Billz_fan
Yeah, Im sure Wys is happy the Bills won but he's gotta eat some serious Sam Adams crow :snicker:

Along with a side dish of Bledsoe :D

Garnished with some Kelsay

Tatonka
09-07-2003, 07:15 PM
rolf... garnished with some kelsay.. haha

TypicalBill
09-07-2003, 07:15 PM
i feel sorry for Reed :( .. i knew he wont survive the " i think the fans will say Price who" .... the kid has potential but its difficult to overcome a WYS quote... no matter how talented you are..

Bledsoe, Sam Adams and Travis all survived that! :clap: cuz they were always "awful" at the beggining...

I hope he keeps picking on Bledsoe and Adams.... better yet, the whole team lol :jk: :up:

Tatonka
09-07-2003, 08:30 PM
he really looked horrible today.. 3 drops that i saw..

lordofgun
09-07-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
he really looked horrible today.. 3 drops that i saw..

He had both hands on all 3 drops.

Tatonka
09-07-2003, 08:35 PM
yup.. and shaw made some great snags.. out in front of him and behind him as well.. he looked good.. i dont think reed keeps his spot for next weeks game after they see the tape.