• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dannyboy
    Stayn' alive
    • Nov 2002

Best Called Game I Have Ever Seen.

That was the best called game I have ever seen. The crew seemed to get it right every time. The only thing they missed was the 30-second clock call on Henry's touchdown run. Of course Dear Dork commented that one into the turf. My (ref's) cap is off to Triplet (I think that is correct) and his crew. Speaking of turf, why didn't CBS and Dear Dork comment about that? Anyone have any input on player comments?
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Ditto on the delay of game call. Other than that, nothing stuck out.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I agree, great job by the zebras for the most part. About the missed delay of game:

1. So many bad calls have gone against Buffalo in the past- we'll take a freebie now and then.
      2. If I was a Pats fan I'd be pissed, but there's no way it would have changed the outcome of the game.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

We whipped their asses beyond repair in that game. That's what you have to do to take the officials out of the game. It was a great game.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

The taunting penalty on Moulds was stupid
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mad Bomber
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
            The taunting penalty on Moulds was stupid
            I agree on the taunting call, and they definitely missed the delay of game on Henry's TD.

Other than that, it was a well-called game. I may have to change my avatar....

Comment

Working...
            X