PDA

View Full Version : Why does this team hate us?

Gibby 2.0
04-25-2024, 11:07 PM
Three times in 4 years this team loses heart breakers to KC in January. The heart break started when we traded the pick that became Mahomes to them. Now we traded them a new Tyreek Hill. I can only assume correclty that they hate us. Why? We buy their merch. We pay outrageous ticket prices. Those of you in WNY approved a massive swindle for the stadium. Why does this team hate us so much?

Novacane
04-25-2024, 11:09 PM
The next Tyreek Hill? Please. He's more likely to be the next Roscoe Parrish. Go to bed.

BuffaloBlitz83
04-25-2024, 11:10 PM
He's not tyreek. Worthy is straight speed. I want mitchell

- - - Updated - - -

The next Tyreek Hill? Please. He's more likely to be the next Roscoe Parrish. Go to bed.

I agree. Great comparison

TacklingDummy
04-25-2024, 11:10 PM

:lmao:

BillsFanCupp38
04-25-2024, 11:12 PM
Stop... If he was the next Tyreek Hill he would have went 1st overall

TacklingDummy
04-25-2024, 11:20 PM
Thought you were done?

Bye.

Mad Max
04-26-2024, 12:04 AM

Bro. Why’d you have to cook him like it was personal? Hahahah

But you’re right. Worthy is a gadgety stick figure who won’t be a shadow of Tyreke.

Woodman
04-26-2024, 12:07 AM
:cheers:

Woodman
04-26-2024, 12:09 AM
Stop... If he was the next Tyreek Hill he would have went 1st overall
We would have taken him ourselves.

Woodman
04-26-2024, 12:12 AM
His 40 time is incredible BUT

You play football with pads on.

kgun12
04-26-2024, 12:34 AM
How about we wait to see what tomorrow brings before anyone jumps off the bridge! :idunno:

Historian
04-26-2024, 05:07 AM
I'm sorry, the bottom line is that we just (again) made the team that has eliminated us three times....better.

Who the **** is Beane working for in the first place?

YardRat
04-26-2024, 05:36 AM
Tyreek Hill wasn't Tyreek when he was drafted in the FIFTH round.

You do not make a move that your enemy desires, and give them what they want. Period. Especially for a pittance in return.

Worthy doesn't need to be Tyreek, anyway. He just needs to contribute enough to help KC keep treating Buffalo like we are a meaningless bump in the road.

One GM/coach has at least three rings, the other pair can't even get there. Who gets the benefit of the doubt?

mightysimi
04-26-2024, 09:37 AM
I heard this morning that there is only 1 season over 1000 yards not from Tyreek in the history of the NFL from guys running in the 4.2's. In fact he said there was only 1 so maybe Tyreek was 4.3 but I found 4.29. It was clear that the Bills didn't want Worthy (or they would have picked him) and is likely the Chiefs got him anyways at 32. With the trade we move up from the 4th round to the 3rd and from the 6th to the 5th. Yet to be determined if Worthy will be good.

With most teams playing 2 high shell, I don't know he will run by everyone all the time but I worry about the deep overs Reid loves where Worthy is running away from someone.

Woodman
04-26-2024, 09:39 AM

One good bell ringing and he'll slow down .... take it to the bank. :roflmao:

Ingtar33
04-26-2024, 11:50 AM
we traded them a new Tyreek Hill.

don't worry about him, he's no tyreek hill. his "track" speed definitely doesn't translate to the field. there are dozens of highlights of him being caught from behind by linebackers or even DEs. furthermore watch any actual game film and you'll notice any play he's not the primary target he basically half asses.

Mad Max
04-26-2024, 03:11 PM
don't worry about him, he's no tyreek hill. his "track" speed definitely doesn't translate to the field. there are dozens of highlights of him being caught from behind by linebackers or even DEs. furthermore watch any actual game film and you'll notice any play he's not the primary target he basically half asses.
Hahah the pads including helmet are about 11-14 pounds that’s a pretty significant portion of this lightweights weight that he has to lug around. The poor kid’s get exhausted after ten or so snaps.

Gibby 2.0
04-27-2024, 02:53 PM
After a second and third day of the draft, the Bills have been taken to a better hospital and have had their draft upgraded from dead to alive. So far, I like what the Bills have done. A big receiver for Josh, a safety who could start on opening day, a running back who can provide some power in the rotation, a Center who -if nothing else - has the name of a center, and depth on the DL and linebacker and some more picks to come and some draft capital for next year. Still hate the idea of giving the Chiefs any help at all, but so far a good draft class at least on paper

Novacane
04-27-2024, 06:12 PM
You said you were done. You lied! Shame on you!

Gibby 2.0
04-28-2024, 01:09 PM
You said you were done. You lied! Shame on you!

I didn't lie. I just finished a bottle, therefore with that bottle I was done. . . . No lies were told.

Chet
04-30-2024, 03:11 AM
Nobody truly understands why the Worthy move was so bad. I’m not saying he would’ve amounted to anything as a WR for us here, nor am I saying he will give KC anymore WR production than Skyy Moore.

What KC is doing (and continues to do) is play chess while the rest of the league plays checkers. Nobody really appreciates the impact the new KO rules will have on the game.

Chiefs will use Worthy to maximize field position at limited injury risk to him. Kansas City not only has a ST homerun hitter right now, but more importantly they will at least get those extra 10-20 Edelman return yards on most returns. If KC finishes below top 3 in average field position for the next 5 years then color me surprised.

That field position advantage for the foreseeable future is absolutely worth a late first rounder. If he manages to become a stud WR then it becomes even more of a massive coup.

I only regret giving him to KC who is just a smarter, more proactive franchise from top to bottom. Buffalo would’ve wasted him since we are a reactive franchise with a basic understanding of the evolution of the game

Chet
04-30-2024, 03:26 AM
I wanted Leggette for the record. Badly. But gifting KC a ST cheat code is just another move that’ll cement Beane in the Arrowhead Ring of Honor

notacon
04-30-2024, 10:47 AM
Nobody truly understands why the Worthy move was so bad. I’m not saying he would’ve amounted to anything as a WR for us here, nor am I saying he will give KC anymore WR production than Skyy Moore.

What KC is doing (and continues to do) is play chess while the rest of the league plays checkers. Nobody really appreciates the impact the new KO rules will have on the game.

Chiefs will use Worthy to maximize field position at limited injury risk to him. Kansas City not only has a ST homerun hitter right now, but more importantly they will at least get those extra 10-20 Edelman return yards on most returns. If KC finishes below top 3 in average field position for the next 5 years then color me surprised.

That field position advantage for the foreseeable future is absolutely worth a late first rounder. If he manages to become a stud WR then it becomes even more of a massive coup.

I only regret giving him to KC who is just a smarter, more proactive franchise from top to bottom. Buffalo would’ve wasted him since we are a reactive franchise with a basic understanding of the evolution of the game
Except the "the Worthy move" was not "bad" at all.

KC was going to get him, almost no matter what. So what? They can have him.

I suppose the way to prevent them from picking him (BTW, it is REALLY DUMB to make decisions based on what another team is doing...REALLY, REALLY DUMB...that's chicken **** GMing) is for the Bills to pick Worthy themselves at #28.

That would be a TERRIBLE pick. He is not a good fit with the Bills.

I wanted Leggette for the record. Badly. But gifting KC a ST cheat code is just another move that’ll cement Beane in the Arrowhead Ring of Honor

If yoiu wanted Leggette, that means it would have been a bad pick. I do not trust or value your arm-chair GM decisions in the least.

Thankfully, Beane and McD are in charge, making decisions for what's best for the team....not you. If the Bills folow your suggestions they would suck for years to come.

Chet
04-30-2024, 03:44 PM
Except the "the Worthy move" was not "bad" at all.

KC was going to get him, almost no matter what. So what? They can have him.

I suppose the way to prevent them from picking him (BTW, it is REALLY DUMB to make decisions based on what another team is doing...REALLY, REALLY DUMB...that's chicken **** GMing) is for the Bills to pick Worthy themselves at #28.

That would be a TERRIBLE pick. He is not a good fit with the Bills.

If yoiu wanted Leggette, that means it would have been a bad pick. I do not trust or value your arm-chair GM decisions in the least.

Thankfully, Beane and McD are in charge, making decisions for what's best for the team....not you. If the Bills folow your suggestions they would suck for years to come.
I mean this in the nicest way possible. Pick a different sport. One not so nuanced. Soccer or something else your infantile brain can get a grasp on

Football ain’t it and it never has been for you.

Bill Cody
04-30-2024, 04:05 PM
I mean this in the nicest way possible.

LOL

https://tenor.com/view/pinocchio-nose-growing-lies-fake-news-liar-gif-4693580681811029063

Chet
04-30-2024, 04:23 PM
LOL

https://tenor.com/view/pinocchio-nose-growing-lies-fake-news-liar-gif-4693580681811029063
I do mean it. Homeboy is in his golden years and the mind is already slipping. Within 5 years he’ll fall and bust a hip, then lose his independence, then be on the pendulum of pain meds and laxatives. Then the bed sores come. Just went through it with an uncle on my wife’s side of the family. It started when his mind went and he started saying nonsensical or inappropriate things.

Circle of life.

Mad Max
04-30-2024, 06:12 PM
LOL

:laughter:

notacon
05-01-2024, 11:19 AM
I mean this in the nicest way possible. Pick a different sport. One not so nuanced. Soccer or something else your infantile brain can get a grasp on

Football ain’t it and it never has been for you.
:rofl: Look in the mirror. You have no idea what you are talking about.