https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-udfa-tracker-2024/

RB – Frank Gore Jr., Southern Miss
WR – Xavier Johnson, Ohio State
OT – Gunner Britton, Auburn
OG – Keaton Bills, Utah

Woodman
04-27-2024, 07:20 PM
I like it .... Gore Jr.

2022: First-team All-Sun Belt as an all-purpose back and second-team All-Sun Belt at RB. Led the team with 1,382 rushing yards (228 carries, 6.1 per) and 9 rushing TDs. Started all 13 games (19-219-11.5 receiving). Ran for a NCAA bowl-record 329 rushing yards, scoring 3 times on just 21 carries to earn the Game MVP Award in the LendingTree Bowl win over Rice.
2023: Second-team All-Sun Belt RB. Led the team with 1,131 rushing yards (231 carries, 4.9 per), 10 rushing TDs. Started all 12 games (27-221-8.2, 3 TDs).
Son of former Miami and NFL star RB Frank Gore, who ranks third in NFL history with 3,735 carries and 16,000 rushing yards.

Woodman
04-27-2024, 07:23 PM
Johnson arrived at Ohio State as a walk-on in 2018 but worked his way up to becoming a versatile role player on offense, a vital special teams player and a team captain for the Buckeyes.
While Johnson never became a consistent starter for the Buckeyes, he thrived as both a wide receiver and running back when called upon, finishing his career with 682 yards from scrimmage and three touchdowns on just 70 total offensive touches. He also played the most special teams snaps of any Buckeye for each of the past two seasons, serving as Ohio State’s kickoff returner while also playing regularly on the kickoff, punt and punt return teams.
Johnson’s ability to contribute in so many different ways should go a long way toward his efforts to stick around in the NFL, where versatility is a premium since teams are only allowed to keep 53 players on their active roster.

Buffalo Bills Signing Ohio State Wide Receiver/Running Back Xavier Johnson As Undrafted Free Agent | Eleven Warriors (https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2024-nfl-draft/2024/04/146915/xavier-johnson-signing-buffalo-bills-undrafted-free-agent)

Mad Max
04-27-2024, 07:25 PM
You’re slacking old man. I had to triple check to find your post, and it wasn’t there.

Woodman
04-27-2024, 07:27 PM
You’re slacking old man. I had to triple check to find your post, and it wasn’t there.
I've been trying to slow down ..... as suggested.

Mad Max
04-27-2024, 07:35 PM
I've been trying to slow down ..... as suggested.

Liar. You were car shopping is why you “slowed down” today. Your addiction won’t die that easily. :lmao:

Woodman
04-27-2024, 07:37 PM
Liar. You were car shopping is why you “slowed down” today. Your addiction won’t die that easily. :lmao:

I was.

Woodman
04-27-2024, 08:19 PM
A few more:

Jack Browning, P (San Diego State)

Lawrence Keys, WR (Tulane)

Woodman
04-27-2024, 08:21 PM
Lawrence Keys has blistering speed with a 10.3 seconds timed in the 100 meters and 4.35 in the 40-yard dash. He is a punt returner extraordinaire who also has a good catching radius as a receiver. Keys makes acrobatic catches, excels on crossing routes and blows past single coverage.

Mad Max
04-27-2024, 08:23 PM
We got a little thing for San Diego State Punters it appears.

too bad this dude is no Punt God

Woodman
04-27-2024, 08:24 PM
Browning:

FG%

XP%

LNG

PTS

Took over for the 2021 Ray Guy Award winner Matt Araiza by handling all three kicking duties - PAT/field goal, kickoff and punting - in 2022 ... Has a cannon of a leg ... Continues to work on his accuracy and consistency ...

FG's and Punting love it!!!!!!!!!!

POTLAND PSILBYLO
04-27-2024, 08:30 PM
What kind of car were you looking at now that the Pacer is not made anymore?

Mad Max
04-27-2024, 08:39 PM
I can’t believe I glossed over the fact that we signed a guy named BILLS!

Woodman
04-27-2024, 08:44 PM
What kind of car were you looking at now that the Pacer is not made anymore?
Pacer damn I wish.

Woodman
04-27-2024, 08:47 PM
Pacer damn I wish.
I'm really more of a Trotter fan myself .... except when they break.

Woodman
04-27-2024, 08:53 PM
Buffalo Bills Undrafted Free Agents

WR – Lawrence Keys, Tulane
OT – Mike Edwards, Campbell
OG – Keaton Bills, Utah
DT – Branson Deen, Miami (FL)
LB – David Ugwoegbu, Oklahoma
CB – Sheridan Jones, Clemson (Invited to Minicamp)
P – Jack Browning, San Diego State

NFL UDFA Tracker 2024- Undrafted Free Agent Signings Following the 2024 NFL Draft (https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-udfa-tracker-2024/)

Mad Max
04-27-2024, 09:05 PM
Now we got a guy named Bills, two Mike Edwards, a younger Frank Gore, Punt God’s ball washer, and Xavier not Worthy.

Forward_Lateral
04-29-2024, 06:51 AM
So far:

Frank Gore JR, RB

YardRat
04-29-2024, 06:55 AM
This is a list I've seen...

Buffalo Bills Undrafted Free Agents:
WR – Lawrence Keys, Tulane
OT – Mike Edwards, Campbell
OG – Keaton Bills, Utah
DT – Branson Deen, Miami (FL)
LB – David Ugwoegbu, Oklahoma
P – Jack Browning, San Diego State
CB – Keni-H Lovely, Western Michigan

CB – Sheridan Jones, Clemson (Invited to Minicamp)
S – Al Walcott, Baylor (Invited to Minicamp)
QB – Gunnar Watson, Troy (Invited to Minicamp)
LB – Stephen Hills, South Dakota (Invited to Minicamp)
DE – Nelson Paul, SMU (Invited to Minicamp)
TE -- Mason Fairchild, Kansas (Invited to Minicamp)
CB -- Travis Blackshear, Furman (Invited to Minicamp)

ParanoidAndroid
04-29-2024, 08:11 AM
Can I suggest pinning MadMax's UDFA thread from 2 days ago and then adding this?

It's easy to miss.

Forward_Lateral
04-29-2024, 09:22 AM
Can I suggest pinning MadMax's UDFA thread from 2 days ago and then adding this?

It's easy to miss.

Probably a good idea. I haven't been able to access the site since Sat so I missed it

Woodman
04-29-2024, 09:50 AM
Mad Max :air::air::air:

ParanoidAndroid
04-29-2024, 10:45 AM
Probably a good idea. I haven't been able to access the site since Sat so I missed it

That's what I figured. I could get anywhere except the Bills forum. NFL, Scouting, Spin all worked.

Mad Max
04-29-2024, 12:40 PM

FYI. I was having the same issue. For some reason Safari on the iPhone wouldn’t work.

Easy work around I found was switching to Chrome browser on the iPhone. Works perfectly. Not sure why Safari crashed and Chrome works but that was the case.

Bill Cody
04-30-2024, 11:49 AM
Lawrence Keys has blistering speed with a 10.3 seconds timed in the 100 meters and 4.35 in the 40-yard dash. He is a punt returner extraordinaire who also has a good catching radius as a receiver. Keys makes acrobatic catches, excels on crossing routes and blows past single coverage.

He ran 4.54 at his Pro day. Camp fodder

Woodman
04-30-2024, 12:53 PM
He ran 4.54 at his Pro day. Camp fodder

2024 NFL Draft Scouting Report- Lawrence Keys III, WR, Tulane (https://nfldraftdiamonds.com/2023/10/lawrence-keys-iii/)

Player Summary:

Sixth-year senior with undersized height/weight measurements, a slight build, and a slim lower body. Spent three seasons at Notre Dame before transferring to Tulane before the 2022 season. Scheme versatile receiver who can operate from both outside and slot alignments. Displays capable toughness despite potential size concerns. Does not allow size to limit his competitiveness as a receiver on contested catches or blocker on the perimeter. Willing blocker but lacks the size and play strength to maintain extensive control at the POA. Exhibits notable ball skills and strong hand-eye coordination. Reads and tracks the ball well to reel in tough catches in traffic. Confident hands-catcher who will cut off and snatch the ball at the catch point. Flashes proficient straight-line speed and long speed to stretch the field vertically and horizontally. More quick than fast, but has decently elusiveness and twitch in open space. Threatens the deep portion of the field with his significant play speed. Adjusts to the ball sufficiently using solid concentration and body control. Possesses a great feel for attacking the intermediate-middle area of the field against zone coverage.

Woodman
04-30-2024, 12:54 PM
Scheme Fit:

Position-versatile receiver who can compete for snaps in his slot and on the boundary in a pass-heavy vertical passing game.

Power Statement:

Keys III is an experienced, well-rounded receiver with dependable ball skills, honed route-running intelligence, and high-level play speed to attack all three levels of the secondary. He also offers ample value on special teams as a kick returner and gunner on punt coverage.

Player Data

<figure class="wp-block-table" style="margin: 1em 0px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow-x: auto; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; white-space-collapse: collapse;">
<tbody>
Name, Jersey #
Lawrence Keys III, #6

School (Code)
LATU

DOB, Class Yr
N/A, Sixth-year Senior.

Height, Weight
5094e, 170e

40 Yd Dash
4.43e

Position/Depth
Slot Receiver, #1

</tbody>
</figure>

ParanoidAndroid
04-30-2024, 04:54 PM
Woody participates in UDFA thread and then starts his own UDFA thread.

DetoxTent
04-30-2024, 06:25 PM

And claims he didn't see this. Woody lame.

Woodman
04-30-2024, 06:27 PM

Thread police :roflmao:

UDFA List Buffalo Bills 11 in total
Mike Edwards OT
Lawrence Keys WR
Jack Browning P
Gunner Britton OL
Keaton Bills OG
Xavier Johnson Jr. WR
Frank Gore Jr. RB
Keni-H Lovely CB
Branson Deen DT
David Ugwoegbu Edge
Rondell Bothroyd Edge

DetoxTent
04-30-2024, 06:28 PM

They're trying to tell you something. :laughing:

Woodman
04-30-2024, 06:30 PM
Woody lame.

The Frank Gore Jr. plus a WR and more title threw me off.

Admin please delete my complete list thread on the UDFA's.

Thanks! :cheers: