• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Bills post game analysis

Sorry about not doing a pregame analysis, but its been a bit busy with the college football season starting... for those who I haven't told this, I've been moved into the front office a bit, no-longer do I travel from game to game as a regional scout, and i got a nice little raise.

As a result guess where I was Sat night :) Best game of the young college football year.

Anyway, I will give you all an analysis of this fun game sometime in the next 24hours.

And so you know, I was halfway into writing up the pre-game preview, and had predicted a 13-10 Bills win. I was a bit off it seems
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

You got the numbers right for the Bills at least Ingtar. The only problem is you got them reversed.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Congrats on the raise! I'll be waiting for the postgame.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
      X