PDA

View Full Version : Interesting statistic

kscdogbillsfan1221
05-09-2024, 09:46 AM
Khalil shakir and Stefan diggs have the same number of postseason touchdowns with the bills at 2….

Diggs last postseason touchdown was in 2020

Woodman
05-09-2024, 10:17 AM
I'm very pleased we've turned in a new and fresh WR direction.

Shakir will finally get the targets he deserves as well as the rest.

It's an everybody contributes effort that'll make this team.

notacon
05-09-2024, 01:10 PM
Khalil shakir and Stefan diggs have the same number of postseason touchdowns with the bills at 2….

Diggs last postseason touchdown was in 2020
Spot on.

As I have pointed out many times, Diggs was FOR **** in the playoffs. Especially in the four losses while he was on the Bills. And actually during his whole career. FOUR TD catches in 14 playoff games. That is NOT what to expect from a supposed "#1 WR" in today's NFL.

Here is my latest observation (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/265752-Keon-Coleman?p=5104512&viewfull=1#post5104512) in context to Keon Coleman....

What REALLY matters is how many TD's in the playoffs.

It cannot be repeated enough that Stefon Diggs was **** in the playoffs, ESPECIALLY in every one of the four loses during his time here.

In NINE playoff games Diggs had TWO TD's.

In the four playoff losses, Diggs had ZERO TD's. His stats for those four games is beyond ****ty.

35 targets
16 catches (45.71%)
140 yards
35 yards average per game
ZERO TD

In Diggs full seven year career, and in 14 total playoff games, he has only FOUR TD catches.

For comparison sake, Travis Kelce in his nine year career, and 22 playoff games has NINETEEN TD catches. 81.7% catch %. 86.6 average yards per game.

Coleman has the opportunity to be the big target that can come down with contested balls, as Josh has never had.

FanBack
05-09-2024, 03:58 PM
Meanwhile, Josh is a beast in the playoffs. 21 passing TDs in 10 playoff games, ~273 yds/game, 4 ints, 5 rushing TDs. Mahomes has slightly better numbers for passing TDs but has less TDs/game. Burrow and Lamar aren't even close.

Oh. Josh had 0 turnovers in the playoffs this year and 7 total TDs.

Woodman
05-09-2024, 05:01 PM
Oh. Josh had 0 turnovers in the playoffs this year and 7 total TDs.

Make this a habit!